UnevenEdge

tfw too tired to even drive home

quebecelegy

my job isn't even really tiring im just tired as hell lately.

even if i sleep 9+ hours.

I used to be so tired while driving home.

I once fell asleep and woke up to my truck lightly bumping into the big rig in front of me.... I fell asleep with my foot holding the clutch downand my hand on the shifter :|

Poor sleep is almost as bad as no sleep.

I don't know how to help.

My senior year I would only get like 3 hours from like 6 am to 8 am

I felt like shit every day, well more than usual.

right after my graduation I literally just slept for 13 hours straight, woke up at 5 am to eat, then slept for the rest of the day.

All jobs are tiring. Work is my nemesis. If anyone even mentions camming I get tired. I can stay up for like 3756284749475738 hours straight. But if I have to cam, I will feel like a nice lay down before starting. Then I'll lay down. Now I don't fall asleep easily. sometimes I can be tired and lay in bed all night unable to sleep. But if I'm laying down for 15 minutes before I start camming, I will fall into a deep slumber almost immediately.

And it's camming. Masturbation. By definition it's pleasurable. But b/c it's technically work my body has an allergic reaction to it

I somehow manage.

Like... I really don't know how...

between worsening depression. general anxiety, and a bundle of other things I'm baffled in my ability to somehow do it.

have you ever not thought of it as work? Like when you first started?

I used to be so tired while driving home.

I once fell asleep and woke up to my truck lightly bumping into the big rig in front of me.... I fell asleep with my foot holding the clutch downand my hand on the shifter :|

I can never imagine falling asleep while driving but I remember how many times my eyes feel like lead and just closing them brings me almost orgasmic relief and i forgot where I was going with this.