UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia remains doubled up for a 6th week in a row for 4/8 and Primal restarts S2

48 minutes ago, Blatch said:

Hmm, seems kinda weaksauce. The Primal rerun, I mean. Can't they at least go back to Season 1? At this point, I wouldn't expect them to have anything itneresting to cover for the next S2 loop anyway.

I’m over here trying to figure out where Progressive and Alternative are. Like, we gotta be getting close to Grunge. Are they just planning to never rerun those two ever? Yes, they were terrible, but something being bad has never been how AS decides whether or not to rerun it, otherwise [insert your favorite show here] never would have got a rerun! Waka waka!

Looks like they’ll just finish out MHA season 6 doubled up. At this point they might as well hold off Titan one more week rather than air it on the 15th and go back to MHA for one last week on the 22nd.

Primal season 2 rerun is meh but I don’t care what airs at 2:30am especially if the only affordable option is reruns.

• Thanks 1