UnevenEdge

Whats the ugliest part of your body?

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I could've said my soul, even though I know that's certainly not true. (It can get a little troubled at times, but that's beside the point. lol)

I don't think there's a person alive who doesn't have a dark side.  It's the choices that we make that make us decent people.

8 minutes ago, Vela said:

I don't think there's a person alive who doesn't have a dark side.  It's the choices that we make that make us decent people.

Of course. I was just saying if I wanted to play the "woe is me; I'm a bad person" card, I probably could have, but I know deep in my heart that I most certainly am a good person. I just have bad days from time to time.

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Like 1

Just now, hornedlizardman said:

Of course. I was just saying if I wanted to play the "woe is me; I'm a bad person" card, I probably could have, but I know deep in my heart that I most certainly a good person. I just have bad days from time to time.

Love exists even in the hearts of evil. 

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

He probably should. (Then again, I grew up Southern Baptist, not Catholic.)

Did your pastor ever throw around "my child"?  I went with Catholic because it's sounds more like something a priest would say as they think they have godly authority.  I was raised Protestant, no Protestant Pastor would say "my child" because according to the B we're God's children...they might say "brothers and sisters" though.

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Did your pastor ever throw around "my child"?  I went with Catholic because it's sounds more like something a priest would say as they think they have godly authority.  I was raised Protestant, no Protestant Pastor would say "my child" because according to the B we're God's children...they might say "brothers and sisters" though.

Not that I can recall. They'd all just call me by what everybody in the church knew me by. (Which is what you know me by as well.)

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Hey, I am teaching you a real world lesson here! 

I actually am really good with kids though, they love me for some reason. Not saying you are a kid either lmao 

And what lesson would that be?!

I wish I had your luck. Most kids show me no respect whatsoever. Also, you can call me a kid. I will not be offended.

Edited by The_annoying_one

Just now, Vela said:

You're one of those people the just write off pain then.

Yea I feel the pain but I have had so much of it over the years that it is just more of an annoyance. 

I did have a kidney stone when I was like 25 and that was one of the worst pains I have ever felt except for when I had inflammed kidneys from an infection when I was like 20. Organ pains and complications are THE WORST pain you can ever feel. 

11 minutes ago, Vela said:

You're one of those people the just write off pain then.

I wish I could just write off pain. But even the slightest little prick hurts and I have to react. (If only for a split second.) Like maybe my nerves are more senstive than most people. *shrugs*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I wish I could just write off pain. But even the slightest little prick hurts and I have to react. (If only for a split second.) Like maybe my nerves are more senstive than most people. *shrugs*

I kinda like pain. It means I was pushing my limits. At least for what usually injures me. 

EDIT: But then it means I usually have to be less mobile for a while :(

Edited by atomicinumatt

16 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I did have a kidney stone when I was like 25 and that was one of the worst pains I have ever felt except for when I had inflammed kidneys from an infection when I was like 20. Organ pains and complications are THE WORST pain you can ever feel. 

Oh holy hell.  Drink more cranberry juice! is all I can think of to say, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Oh holy hell.  Drink more cranberry juice! is all I can think of to say, lol.

I love cran and juice!

But the doc said it was probably from all the soda I had been drinking. I still drink soda just as much but have not had another and its been almost ten years. 

Probably means that I am over due or my body 'adapted' lmao 

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I love cran and juice!

But the doc said it was probably from all the soda I had been drinking. I still drink soda just as much but have not had another and its been almost ten years. 

Probably means that I am over due or my body 'adapted' lmao 

Cranberry juice in orange juice is pretty good.  It's an odd occurrence because I'm not a big fan of the cran and I only like orange juice with certain foods never on it's own...but in combination it's really good. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vela said:

Cranberry juice in orange juice is pretty good.  It's an odd occurrence because I'm not a big fan of the cran and I only like orange juice with certain foods never on it's own...but in combination it's really good. 

I just love juice. Anything with lots of sugarrrrrrr

I am like a hummingbird. Just as hyper too! 

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Haha what show is this?

I gotta say I am out of it with singing shows and opera in general 

I think it's the Spain's Got Talent series.  It's also an old clip but I remembered I liked her highway to hell.   I didn't have the patience to watch the actual show but I like watching the clips, they usually bypass all the chatter that the judges do.

• Like 1