UnevenEdge

WILD note about Fire Force on Hulu I just discovered...

OwlChemist81

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Think [adult swim] lost the rights to Fire Force? THINK AGAIN! Its stream on Hulu is actually sponsored by [as]! It even says so on the app and plays with the [as] logo in the bottom right hand corner!

Make THAT make sense!

I have Hulu and noticed this last time I watched FF. The [as] logo was in the corner haha 

Wonder if we will get it back on the block ever again. 

• Thanks 1

They could certainly do worse than to give it a weeknight strip prior to S3's debut on Toonami. The first 2 seasons are 48 episodes total, which means it would fit nicely in a 12-week period Monday-Thursday on plain ol' [as].

Attack On Titan would also be great to strip, but I'm frankly befuddled as to whether it's a multiple of 4 or not.

I mean, if they're losing content with Bob's Burgers going bye bye...

58 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

They could certainly do worse than to give it a weeknight strip prior to S3's debut on Toonami. The first 2 seasons are 48 episodes total, which means it would fit nicely in a 12-week period Monday-Thursday on plain ol' [as].

Attack On Titan would also be great to strip, but I'm frankly befuddled as to whether it's a multiple of 4 or not.

I mean, if they're losing content with Bob's Burgers going bye bye...

I think Fire Force is a bit too “anime” for a run outside of Toonami. Tamaki flying out of her clothes isn’t something you can sell to the Fox comedy crowd. Plus, S3 hasn’t even been announced yet, it’s a bit presumptuous to assume Toonami is going to get it when we don’t even have an ETA for Japan. 

10 hours ago, Sketch said:

Pretty sure that's just a goof. I noticed it years ago.

A lot of [as]/Toonami anime that is not currently on the block is on Hulu. They peobably still have the rights but who knows for sure. 

10 hours ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

I think Fire Force is a bit too “anime” for a run outside of Toonami. Tamaki flying out of her clothes isn’t something you can sell to the Fox comedy crowd. Plus, S3 hasn’t even been announced yet, it’s a bit presumptuous to assume Toonami is going to get it when we don’t even have an ETA for Japan. 

Was it not you that was saying in another thread that [as] originals like R&M etc. are worse than anything Toonami has ever shown?

Regardless, it is not out of the realm of possibility that FF reruns come back to Toonami or even [as]. Though [as] action is pretty much dead, they could always rerun something like FF later in the night/morning. 

Would love to see S3 come to the block, even if it takes a while.