UnevenEdge

RIP - Jerry Lee Lewis

tsar4

9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Is he really dead this time?  The other day he was reported dead by the ny post and retracted 20 min later 

I actually experienced the "Mandela Effect" when I heard today.  I could have sworn his passing was announced during the COVID lockdown.

With the Killer's passing, the three main featured acts from the movie the video came from have left this mortal coil, the other two being "Screamin' Jay Hawkins" and Chuck Berry.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

I actually experienced the "Mandela Effect" when I heard today.  I could have sworn his passing was announced during the COVID lockdown.

With the Killer's passing, the three main featured acts from the movie the video came from have left this mortal coil, the other two being "Screamin' Jay Hawkins" and Chuck Berry.

I definitely didn’t know he was still alive. He’s the one that married his 14 yo cousin, or nah?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I definitely didn’t know he was still alive. He’s the one that married his 14 yo cousin, or nah?

NO!  That is wrong!

(She was 13 - and 1st cousin once removed)

Edited by tsar4
  • Haha 2