UnevenEdge

I'm reading through my employee handbook for my teaching assistant job

Zenigundam

And I really don't like how it reads like a divisive force between me and the students.

I have to dress business casual every day. So I'm stuck in button downs and tie and I can't wear t-shirts and jeans like I was planning to do (Fortunately, I heeded my boss's advice and read the manual the weekend before my first day).

Secondly, all of the teachers in the school are addressed as "Mr. or Ms." which, to me, is total garbage. I want them to think of me as their contemporary and friend and I want to hang out with them after school in the student lounge and get pizza sometimes and talk about girls we think are hot around the school. So now it's "Mr. Zenigundam"? I can't just be Zeni or Z Man?

I don't like what's going on here. I'm a teaching assistant by job title, but I can also be a friend indeed.

Well the teachers seem to be nerds there and wouldn't know the difference between "sexy, come get some extra credit" and "that betch is busted!"

WTF are you even talking about? Are you saying the teachers are "nerds" because they wouldn't attempt to sexually assault teenagers? Teenagers that go to an at-risk school and are likely vulnerable, no less.

You definitely should not become a teaching assistant if you want be friends with the kids. And you should definitely not be talking about how attractive the girls are at the school. You are just asking to be arrested or fire for misconduct.