UnevenEdge

Have you ever deleted a girl's number and wished you hadn't?

Zenigundam

There's a girl I want to text right now who responded to me infrequently in college after being really excited when I asked her out in person, but I deleted her number three years ago in a fit of rage because she wouldn't stop ignoring me, but now I want to text her again now that I see her new Facebook photos using my dummy Facebook account. F--k, why did I delete her number? I need to keep my emotions in check. This could have been a golden opportunity. I guess I could reactivate my old FB for the first time in over a year and send her friend request, but it's not the same and she might ignore the request because she doesn't understand my motives.

No I usually never call them

Say I will

But don't

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think I'm in a great spot with her, it's mostly just a matter of my getting her cell phone number again, or just happening to meet her in public somewhere (would help if her FB statuses were public).

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I think I'm in a great spot with her, it's mostly just a matter of my getting her cell phone number again, or just happening to meet her in public somewhere (would help if her FB statuses were public).

Did she add you on FB?

Or would you just be creeping on it?

If she is a friend just ask for it again on messager

That was you can easily find it again in the chat

If you delete it again