UnevenEdge

Logan

fuggnificent

I can see how the likes of you would enjoy Deadpool over Wolverine. It fits into your long history of juvenility perfectly.

I love wolverine but face it...all his movies were pretty much the same. And if you cant see how much better deadpool is,youre the problem buddy.

I thought the movie was pretty forced in several major aspects. It drew on several original comic book related story lines in a bizarre matchup, with other plot elements that to be honest didn't make alot of sense. I had the whole feeling that the movie was made as an excuse to end Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart's portrayals of X-men characters. Though it was intended to do just that, the feeling that I was watching a forced story line in order to explain the deaths of professor x and wolverine was just heavily on my mind. That is not really how a good film should be written, it should start with an actual plot premise other than a goal to get rid of a character and then work supporting details in.

The adamantium bullet was just... stupid, and never appeared in the comics. Nor was wolverine ever cloned, and for several very good reasons.

The only saving grace the movie had was the kid who played Laura, which I thought did a fantastic job of portraying X-23 (the weapon x character Laura is based on), and perhaps the end scene which was the "funeral" of wolverine. While it was emotional and well done, two well done aspects do not make for a good or even decent story line.

It is just another entertaining piece in my mind, I don't know why everyone is bandwagoning the "It's a masterpiece film" notion.

I can see how the likes of you would enjoy Deadpool over Wolverine. It fits into your long history of juvenility perfectly.

Juvenile? Deadpool is far from Juvenile, there is a great difference between being an eccentric person with serious emotional issues being tortured into insanity and being juvenile.