UnevenEdge

wc jc et al

Ahutz

Have you ever found yourself drawn to a place you couldn't escape?

Not to make this a dream interpretation necessarily, but I digress, lest the strength that becometh cast me back in.

I found myself on the outskirts of a great accident.  Neither myself, nor the person I encountered, who happened to be a 40s something female, could make sense of what happened.  We empathized.  Soon after the incident and several drinks, I emoted to her. 

After the annexing of our thoughts and proceeding coitus, she told me something very revealing and I guess I blacked out.  When I had awakened, I was next to a refinery.  This is where the story loses perspective.

I found an empty apartment, entered and proceeded to defecate into a handbag.  Then I climbed to the top of an oil tank.  I hit a person with an axe that was trying to assail me from my position.  Then I heard a young voice calling me from below.  It ended up that I was being warded and soon after I fell into a pit.

The grass pad around me had three white silver walls.  I could not find a door or any means of leaving the place.  The story left me with no timeline, no recourse and no hope of escape.  Until now.

Anyway, if anyone has some advice or insight into this "situation," please feel free to post :)