UnevenEdge

Red Notice’s director kicks off a bidding war over his Voltron movie

Jman

• 3 weeks later...

I could rant and rave all day, but I was waiting for the bidding to be finalized before doing so.  It will be based on the 80s version thankfully, so the ugly ass Allura design and Shiro are (legally) not going to be in it.

On 4/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, Jman said:

I could rant and rave all day, but I was waiting for the bidding to be finalized before doing so.  It will be based on the 80s version thankfully, so the ugly ass Allura design and Shiro are (legally) not going to be in it.

Bruh .... what's your problem with Allura?!

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Bruh .... what's your problem with Allura?!

That it was the VLD version and the proposal seems to be promising it will be based on the 80s version.  I have an admitted hate-on for anything from VLD at this point because of just how bad a show it was and how bad its fans were, but considering how massively unpopular the show was with not only casual viewers but also the licensor of Voltron (who said, and I quote when Dreamworks let the license expire "didn't get Voltron") I'm looking forward to a giant robot movie from the guy who did Dodgeball, no Shiro, and making the franchise fun again.