UnevenEdge

Man I'm fucking lazy..

PhilosipherStoned

So I made an ultimatum  that I'd either go to bed after getting full on the tamato basil pasta I cooked, or give someone all the cash I had on hand (like 5-10 bucks mostly 1 dollar bills and change) to take me to the store for some booze and shit so I could buckle down and do some cleaning on this house and.....

also work on my post game xenoblade 2 shit since I have it booted up with the expansion pack. *Sigh* I think that xenoblade 2 music is just putting me back to sleep though. I don;t see how you're even supposed to get anything done with the damn heavenly lullabies in the background. (below)

Time to mute that shit and get on with my life.. I swear it's fucking great atmosphere, but it'd probably make me want to sleep after being injected with 3 bags of crack boiled in meth. I mean they have more upbeat rock tracks for battle sequences, but shit. I almost want to mute the game everytime I'm in a calm area out of fear of going narcoleptic...Idk I believe I have gotten lazy as fuck, but just listen to this shit... It makes my dog literally go feet up. Starting to think leaving my switch idle with the shit playing is the problem. 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:07 AM, Ric said:

I meant to play Torna after sometime away from XC2 and forgot about it.

I'm excited to play torna, and even more stoked there's gonna be XB3, but the completionist in me is getting a bit down. After getting about a 3rd of the way through the story on XB2 I completely set it down for like a year. Not because I wasn't enjoying the fuck out of the game, but with every quest objective complete you get 5 more, and unlock 7 more quests...It's like fuck I only meant to play for a few hours, and now half my day is gone.

I completely skipped XB1, though I watched a long ass play through series to see what it was like.