UnevenEdge

When we were human

mumbo

There was no such thing as psychics or mysticism, magic was a funny joke, people were individuals without subtle influences, but any secrets are lost... And now it's normal that nothing is private, no thought or motivation is personal, almost everything is predestined... there is a window into everything thing, imaginary, dreaming, truth or lie, something has a hand in every thing, every decision, every breath counted, watching while our days pass, as the meaningless becomes more heavy, as the unbearable task became worse and it continues to be to live the obvious answer and ignore the downfalls, which is easily interpreted in countless ways with differences and without definite connection to what makes us motivated to improve the hidden self that once had that freedom that isn't part of this place.  That's why my thread asks if it isn't scientific, I think it could be a warning.  It might be the most important thing we need to know as people, and that is to know what inside has become alive without the earth we knew as not mystic, not psychic, not coming from within.  Where it was once possible and motivation thrived on an individual's goals without influence.  When life is an open book, it's very much more difficult to reach for that same progress and motivation.  It's unable to thrive because we feel observed and controlled.

I don't think that's natural.  I just wanted to point that out because what's unnatural wasn't even allowed in the picturesque earth outside, while hauntings occur right inside our own minds...  where did the real world go?

Do you agree that it's obvious the mind isn't a private space to think.. and something else besides us is inside our every thought?

Do you think God is watching what we think?

Do you think it has a spiritual meaning? A psychic meaning?  

Do you feel untouched and not influenced in your own mind?

I don't think the world used to have these questions?

HEY, WAIT!!!

PLEASE EXCUSE ME A SECOND!!!

What you see above is the true reason I joined this community 12 and a half years ago. That's the reason I turned into mumbo and joined right here.  I just never knew how to ask and be able to gain the subjectivity to get any reasonable response.  So now you know what a mumbojummie is.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Interesting sales pitch.   Pretty sure most still just see Nazi, tho.....so maybe save it for a group you didn't already sour

Oh I didn't know that, so it's impossible to regain trust here? Or anywhere on the net, if you make bad post skills and fuxd up a lot? Internet are not hooman?

Honesty, being transparent, giving all I can to promote trust and friendship, staying true to a cause, expressing value, concern, and obviously commitment, working out personality flaws, clearing up as much confusion as I can, not creating turmoil or resentment by avoiding conflict and trying to stay cool, taking a long break if people were upset with me, offering a outlet for communication

Anything I could? Why?  Are you thinking..... hmm