UnevenEdge

What cartoon are you watching on cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc

blueraven1999

Guest Zintar

Watching The Problem Solvers here now. Good stuff. I really like the work of Ben Jones, his art and cartoons. It's too bad his show STONE QUACKERS never got a second season. I believe he is working on some new cartoon currently, at least I recall reading something about that not too long ago.

DuckTales 2017 ep 1

It's pretty good.  The animation and voice actors aren't as good as the originals, but the plot is just as good.

Webby is better than the original.  Mrs. Beakley changed so much.  I'm not sure what to think about her.  I really don't like Huey, Dewey, and Louie's voice actors.

The rest are good.  Just not as good as the originals except for Webby who is better.  Launchpad's new VA is pretty good.  He's pretty similar to the original so I'm happy about that.

Three entire seasons of King of the Hill in about a week.

[adult swim] doesn't air the first two seasons anymore. I finally got around to rewatching them from my own DVDs. Plus S3, since that wraps up a cliffhanger from the end of the second, and I also ended up watching all of that.

I got the urge to start watching Courage the Cowardly Dog for some reason. It used to come on Cartoon Network at 6 AM after Adult Swim ended their slots for awhile , but they stopped airing it out of the blue. I really wish they would start showing it again.

• 2 weeks later...