UnevenEdge

i just ate a square of pure gluten

Poof

1 hour ago, Poof said:

It says kiss burn and it’s spicy but it tastes like beef jerky idk why they wanna bring up kissing

Probably because the stuff gets on your lips and tingles, so if you were to kiss someone it would contact transfer.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, tsar4 said:

Probably because the stuff gets on your lips and tingles, so if you were to kiss someone it would contact transfer.

i guess. Its spicy but not that spicy. I think its actually a take on how youre gonna have bad breath if you eat them. Bc it's kinda like plant beef jerky in taste texture and smell and jerky gives u instant breff

2 hours ago, Poof said:

i guess. Its spicy but not that spicy. I think its actually a take on how youre gonna have bad breath if you eat them. Bc it's kinda like plant beef jerky in taste texture and smell and jerky gives u instant breff

What isn't much to you might be intolerable to the next person.  A friend took me to a Thai restaurant, he was fine & I had the most mild thing on the menu and could not find enough liquid to quench the fire in my mouth.

26 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

What isn't much to you might be intolerable to the next person.  A friend took me to a Thai restaurant, he was fine & I had the most mild thing on the menu and could not find enough liquid to quench the fire in my mouth.

Understandable. It took me quite a long time to build up a tolerance to spicy food. Now, unless if the food is meant to be like ice cream, I need some heat (and spice) with my savory dishes.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung