UnevenEdge

MatPat floats the theory that the Namek fight was really only 5 minutes cuz relativity or something

Mortir

Well I mean the real reason is because Toriyama is a shitty writer. I mean he called 17 and 18 androids despite the fact that they used to be human, and Cell an Android despite the fact that he was biological. The guy never bothers to double check his work.

But hey they're moving at super speed so it's possible everything happened in 5 minutes.

• Like 2

Eh I just said that before I watched the video nah his "actual" explanation was way more contrived Frieza was using Sun Tzu tactics on him or something yawn. At least he used Superman as a vehicle for his adjusts-glasses "well actually" if someome moved through the air that fast they would literally ignite the atmoshpere because of friction or something.

On 12/24/2020 at 4:14 AM, Daos said:

Well I mean the real reason is because Toriyama is a shitty writer. I mean he called 17 and 18 androids despite the fact that they used to be human, and Cell an Android despite the fact that he was biological. The guy never bothers to double check his work.

But hey they're moving at super speed so it's possible everything happened in 5 minutes.

He mentions that too. Namek has a fixed rotation and thus it's always daytime there on one side of the planet, because Toriyama didn't like coloring in nighttime scenes.

3 hours ago, elfie said:

He mentions that too. Namek has a fixed rotation and thus it's always daytime there on one side of the planet, because Toriyama didn't like coloring in nighttime scenes.

Namek also does not have an orbit because it is supposedly held in place by three suns how it produces gravity and not get torn apart is beyond me. Maybe that is why Goku was so strong after all the gravity training there  basically is none on Namek.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:08 PM, mochi said:

what did Matpat run out of Dead Black men to Exploit for clicks?

This reminds me for some reason Looper videos showed up in my feed on YT for a bit even though I don't remember watching anything from them and holy fuck did they post a lot of Chadwick Boseman videos.