UnevenEdge

Batman: Soul of the Dragon, and future DC Animated synergy

Jman

First, check this out because it has Black Dynamite himself, Michael Jai White, playing Bronze Tiger -

Second, with Crunchyroll presumably being sold in the next few months, do you see Toonami leaning more into DC animated films to plug schedule holes?  And would you want them to?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sketch said:

I'd love to see WarnerMedia put more DC content on Toonami. But I'm not expecting them to do it very often.

I thought 'Superman: Red Son' was pretty good. The 'Suicide Squad' one with the card was pretty decent too. I really like Wanrer Bros. animated DC films. 

On 11/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, Jman said:

Second, with Crunchyroll presumably being sold in the next few months, do you see Toonami leaning more into DC animated films to plug schedule holes?  And would you want them to?

I mean yeah a rotation of features would be cool but I think they would need at least one show like Justice League or something to fill a time slot. Maybe they could make a new show too.