UnevenEdge

No Fire Force S2 Promo?

CountFrylock

As someone who's actually looking forward to Gemusetto, I agree.

As of this moment, all Fire Force S2 has gotten from Toonami was a general announcement three months ahead of schedule and several clips featured in the most recent Criminal Threats promo. Easily the crappiest treatment a new show's gotten since Shippuden, which we still haven't gotten a singular series promo or a marathon for.

• Like 1

it just really seems like toonami has no interest at all to advertise fire force....and if they don't care then why should the audience?

that's the message they are sending...

yet they made a big announcement about fire force S2 months in advance of it's toonami air date(which would later be pushed back due to two weeks of batman animated movies)

and that was the last time they mentioned the second season

they never even made the announcement that fire force second 2 was coming to the block during the block itself

12 hours ago, elfie said:

That is odd. I hope it's not because they didn't think it was worth making a promo.

that's the only explanation....they made promo's for SAO and gemusetto but didn't make one for fire force season 2?...i really do think that as soon as it was official they were getting the final part of SAO Alice

they decided fire force was an afterthought and not really worth mentioning anymore

however someone on the anime superheroes/toonzone forums believes "hey they probably didn't have enough time to make a promo and it will show up later much like the promised neverland marathon promo"

although i wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a promo at all this week and toonami really couldn't care less about fire force season 2 airing on the block

Edited by CountFrylock
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

that's the only explanation....they made promo's for SAO and gemusetto but didn't make one for fire force season 2?...i really do think that as soon as it was official they were getting the final part of SAO Alice

they decided fire force was an afterthought and not really worth mentioning anymore

however someone on the anime superheroes/toonzone forums believes "hey they probably didn't have enough time to make a promo and it will show up later much like the promised neverland marathon promo"

although i wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a promo at all this week and toonami really couldn't care less about fire force season 2 airing on the block

Or they could roll one out during the work week, which would result in NO TOONAMI FAN seeing it, and them explaining on Twitter that it was a sloppy turn-around behest by last-minute planning and not enough time to do it.

45 minutes ago, elfie said:

Or they could roll one out during the work week, which would result in NO TOONAMI FAN seeing it, and them explaining on Twitter that it was a sloppy turn-around behest by last-minute planning and not enough time to do it.

that's the thing....toonami fans aren't like typical adult swim fans they aren't tuning in for whatever low budget dumpster fire content they have to offer

so to expect them to see a fire force S2 promo aired during the regular adult swim block is silly

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

i don't understand this....are they really  set to pretend Fire Force S2 doesn't exist simply because of SAO's return to the block?

Maybe they're confusing the new season for the old season. That is VERY VERY farfetched though, because they'd be blind and dumb not to realize there's been months between a group of episodes.

2 hours ago, elfie said:

Maybe they're confusing the new season for the old season. That is VERY VERY farfetched though, because they'd be blind and dumb not to realize there's been months between a group of episodes.

I dunno, considering they threw clips from second season episodes that haven't even aired yet in one of their new Criminal Threats promo that aired while the first season was still rerunning, I don't think it's that farfetched that someone forgot that there's definitely some differentiation there.

Oh well, the new season's coming and those of us here know when it's coming, that's all that really matters.

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

"Let's air the trailer for the upcoming season ON THE NIGHT the upcoming season airs! So we get all five people who see it! Ratings gold!"

23 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Oh well, the new season's coming and those of us here know when it's coming, that's all that really matters.

• Like 1