UnevenEdge

I can't get enough of Isekai

-Ninja_Jesus-

On 11/11/2020 at 4:48 PM, Daos said:

Dropped High School Prodigies after 1 episode. It's the absolute bottom of the trash bin for Isekai.

For me, High School Prodigies had an interesting enough premise for me to watch to the end. It's hella trashy, sure, but not as trashy as Smartphone. I feel like Smartphone wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't super dull and bland.

2 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

I only watched up to the end of the first game they were in, and then I saw the creepy doctor guy and nope'd the fuck out.

I only watched the first season of the show and that's it.  I'm probably the only one who hated the first half of the season

but liked the second half.  Couldn't stand the characters mostly the main female one and she was gone for a lot of the second half which

is why I liked it more.  Plus I liked the setting. 

Overall it was a terrible anime though.  I only stuck around to the end of the first season because I kept hoping

that Klein from the first episode would come back.  I wish he had been a main character instead of the Mary Sue and Gary Stu main characters.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...