UnevenEdge

Man, people really seem to hate Mineta from MHA...

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Sesshomaru is basically Rin's father.  That's not a pairing.  I thought I had heard somewhere that Takahashi hated the pairing, but now I can't find it.  All I'm seeing coming up is forum threads of people arguing about it.  Don't think I will jump down that rabbit hole.  Either way, it would be Woody Allen-levels if it becomes official.  Yuck.

The mangaka ships them when she was asked about her favorite paring in the series. I'll ask for the image next time I'm in a 4chan episode thread, see if someone will post it. 

As for mangaka's inserts they're usually comical characters. They aren't meant to be flattering. Toriyama has a couple of them.

main-qimg-b4c3e31db39f0c0c228b8d08e9873blatest?cb=20161213192128

The point I was making about miroku and mineta is that fans will forgive Miroku for doing the same shit Mineta does. It's not that they're the same exact character. For miroku that's just a quirky character trait. For Mineta everyone wants him fucking dead.