UnevenEdge

Halloween 2020

DBZ4ever

Halloween 2020

It is back! Kinda.

I used to make one of these every year for Halloween going all the way back to around 2006 or so when I just titled it Monsterfest because that's what AMC did every year. That's how the thread started, then it became Fearfest for like a year before I just started calling it Halloween followed by the year. At some point I started posting a schedule of Halloween movies and specials that were on TV. I don't remember how that started but I just kept doing it. I enjoyed it because it helped me keep up with all the stuff on and it was fun to do. But I had more time then. As time went on the amount of channels I would check grew and so did the work. It was still kind of fun but it was also exhausting. So the last year I did it was I think 2017. I also on certain years did something called the monster of the day where I'd pick a monster and post pictures of it and recommend movies starring said creature. Also fun but also became exhausting especially after the first few times when I ran out of monsters to really draw from.

I decided this year to bring it back especially since Freeform and AMC seem to being showing Halloween and horror all month long this time. Channels like Syfy and even the Travel Channel have done this in the past but what they showed was what they showed all year long essentially. However I'm not exactly sure what this version of this thread is going to look like. I have no more time now than I did a few years ago maybe less even. I don't think I will be posting full schedules. That is just too much work, besides you can go look them up easily enough. It was nice to have everything in a compact list but it is just too much effort. I also don't think I'll be including a bunch of channels like the Travel Channel and honestly even Syfy most times. I'm probably going to just highlight some stuff on TV that day. I could do some full schedules but I'm just not sure. I may not even post something each day, we'll see. Also if you see something on and want to mention it here, be it horror movie or Halloween special then go ahead and let us know.

Like I said earlier there is actually quite a bit on today so I'll start with that in the next post.  It will be an idea how the thread will look this time around, I think. I just wanted to make this again because Halloween is my favorite time of the year with the cooler and darker days and nights and the fun spooky stuff. 2020 has been rough and this I guess just something to do that reminds me of something stable and something I did in simpler times. Anyway let's see how this goes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

October 1:

So there is actually quite a lot on today for the first.

AMC:
It looks like AMC is having their Fearfest all month long this time with stuff on all day and night long. Most of these are some nice horror movies but there will be a lot of repeats as the month goes on. A Nightmare on Elm Street(remake) and the original Halloween are on today. Both are nice starts to this spooky month. I try to watch Halloween at least once close to Halloween. Halloween 4 and 5 are also on later if you want some more.

Freeform:
Again like AMC is appears this year Freeform is having the 31 Days of Halloween. Freeform has a really easy schedule to copy so I may do that for them.

12:30p/11:30c - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
3p/2c -  Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
5p/4c - Casper (1995)
7p/6c - Hotel Transylvania
9p/8c - Hocus Pocus
12a/11c - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

I am in the crowd that loves Hocus Pocus. It is a must watch at some point during the Halloween season. I am sure Freeform will play to to death many more times. The rest are fine although I question Willy Wonka.

I believe Disney is having a few of their old specials from their shows on tonight as well. Syfy has stuff all day but nothing worth noting at least for me. That's about it for the highlights for today. There are more things around bu again I'm not going to list everything or search too many channels like I once did. I'll pt up tomorrow's highlights next and hopefully that will be how the thread goes from now on.

Edited by DBZ4ever

October 2:

AMC:
AMC tomorrow has two of the Amityville Horror movies, the first and the sequel I guess. They also have Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky. Ending the night is Halloween Resurrection and Halloween 6 The Curse of Michael Myers. If any of these piques your interest then have at it.

Freeform:

Friday, Oct. 2

11a/10c - The Goonies
1:30p/12:30c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
3:05p/2:05c - Casper (1995)
5:10p/4:10c - Hotel Transylvania
7:15p/6:15c - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
8:55p/7:55c - Beetlejuice
12-2a / 11-1c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horro-thon

Some similar stuff. It will be normal for Freeform all month long. Hotel Transylvania is better than it should be in my opinion. The Nightmare Before Christmas is of course a classic now and you cannot go wrong with Beetlejuice.

Syfy:
Syfy has 28 Days Later on early. In my opinion the most realistic "zombie movie". It also has Jason X and Jason Goes to Hell and the Stranger and Strangers Prey at Night. (again not listing everything especially not repeats on the same day. Example 28 Days Later airs again later that night.)

Disney:
Disney also has Hotel Transylvania tomorrow.

Nickelodeon:
Nick has some specials, mainly looks like Spongebob stuff.

IFC:
IFC has The Lost Boys on tomorrow I believe.

TCM:
TCM is one of my favorites every year. Chances are I will list most of the stuff being shown. Tomorrow starts TCM's month of horror movies, although they are not every day like AMC. First up we have Dracula starring Bela Lugosi. A true classic. Then we have Cat People, another great movie followed by House on Haunted Hill. Another great movie starring Vincent Price. Then comes the Haunting, an amazing movie, based on a book,  that scares you through atmosphere instead of what you see. A very good initial lineup.

I think that's all or at least all I'm going to list. As always if you want to point something else out either from these networks or other places feel free to do so.

Edited by DBZ4ever

• Raptorpat featured and pinned this topic
21 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

i think freeform's all day hocus pocus halloween marathon last year was overkill

They play it a lot now. They know people like it so they overkill it every year now. Oh well though. If you want to watch it you'd have to try hard to miss it.

1 hour ago, DBZ4ever said:

They play it a lot now. They know people like it so they overkill it every year now. Oh well though. If you want to watch it you'd have to try hard to miss it.

I think they're trying to do what TBS/TNT does for A Christmas Story. I like HP, but once a year is about my limit for it.

Really it kinda sucks that there is a lack of Halloween specials post 9/11. The 90s were the final decade of every cartoon and sitcom having a regular halloween special. Scary Godmother kinda marked the era of really garbage halloween specials that were more aimed for toddlers. 2014 with Over the Garden Wall was probably the last good Halloween special we've had. Even that though aired in November despite taking place on halloween. It felt like for a bit that halloween was making a comeback to what it was in the 80s and 90s, but the past 3 years have been kinda slipping on TV blocks. I'm thinking it has to do with horror kind of getting over saturated year round. Horror films now come out in January or the summer, The Walking Dead made people desensitized to the undead, Travel Channel shows like 8 different shows about Ghost hunting and haunted places year round which used to only be done for october specials. 

October 3:

AMC:

8:29am

The Amityville Horror

TVMA

Strange events plague a family (Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George, Jesse James) in a new house.

See All Air Times

10:27am

Halloween: Resurrection

TV14

Internet users watch six collegians as they spend the night in Michael Myers' (Brad Loree) childhood home.

See All Air Times

12:26pm

Halloween

TV14

John Carpenter's chiller about an escaped maniac who returns to his Illinois hometown to continue his bloody rampage.

See All Air Times

2:26pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E9

Squeeze

The group must figure out how to get out of a precarious situation.

See All Air Times

3:30pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E10

Stalker

The group must defend Alexandria from a threatening outside force.

See All Air Times

4:36pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E11

Morning Star

With the Whisperers coming for Hilltop, the communities must decide whether to run or fight.

See All Air Times

5:40pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E12

Walk With Us

With Negan's help, Alpha and the Whisperers attack Hilltop.

See All Air Times

6:43pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E13

What We Become

Michonne takes Virgil back to his island to find his family; in exchange, Virgil offers weapons.

See All Air Times

7:55pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E14

Look at the Flowers

Everyone reckons with the aftermath of the Hilltop fire; Eugene leads a trip to meet Stephanie.

See All Air Times

9:00pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S4 E8

Too Far Gone

After things begin to calm at the prison, Rick and the group face imminent danger.

See All Air Times

10:01pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E1

No Sanctuary

The true motives of the Terminans come to light when Rick and the others end up in a vulnerable situation.

See All Air Times

11:03pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E9

No Way Out

Now that walkers have shown up inside the gates of Alexandria, Rick and the other survivors are scared and outnumbered.

See All Air Times

freeform;

7a/6c - Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins

7:30a/6:30c - The Goonies

10a/9c - Ghostbusters (1984)

12:30p/11:30c - Ghostbusters II

3:05p/2:05c - Beetlejuice

5:10p/4:10c - Hocus Pocus

7:20p/6:20c - The Addams Family (1991)

9:25p/8:25c - Addams Family Values

11:30p/10:30c - The Craft

syfy:

• 400p

Zombieland

Survivors (Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone) of a zombie apocalypse use creative means to dispatch the undead as they make their way toward a rumored safe haven in Los Angeles.

• 600p

Monster House

No adults believe three youths' (Mitchel Musso, Spencer Locke, Sam Lerner) assertion that a neighboring residence is a living creature that means them harm.

• 800p

The Mask

An ancient mask transforms a drab bank clerk (Jim Carrey) into a grinning Romeo with superhuman powers.

• 1000p

Zombieland

Survivors (Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone) of a zombie apocalypse use creative means to dispatch the undead as they make their way toward a rumored safe haven in Los Angeles.

IFC:

1:00pm

The Lost Boys

TV14

A woman (Dianne Wiest) and her sons (Jason Patric, Corey Haim) move to a town full of vampires.

3:00pm

Psycho

TV14

A woman (Janet Leigh) stops at a motel run by mad Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins).

5:30pm

The Exorcist

TVMA

An actress calls upon priests to try to end the demonic possession of her 12-year-old daughter.

8:15pm

The Shining

TVMA

Writer (Jack Nicholson) goes mad with wife (Shelley Duvall), son (Danny Lloyd) at snowbound hotel.

11:30pm

The Exorcist

TVMA

An actress calls upon priests to try to end the demonic possession of her 12-year-old daughter.

I think this is what I am going to try and do from now on. I am just copy pasting on the bigger Horror and Halloween channels so it may be a bit sloppy but there is a schedule. For now I am not including CN, Nick and Disney. They are all showing mixed Halloween specials at times but they are scattered and I don't feel like listing them right now. I may in the future if I can copy entire blocks or if a movie is on. Just know there are some specials currently if only a few.

A lot of Walking Dead on AMC tomorrow. I think they are having a new show Sunday or something do that's why. Freeform has the usual stuff plus Ghostbusters tomorrow. Syfy has Zombieland and IFC has some good ones. The Exorcist, Psycho and The Shining are all top horror films. All in all a pretty good first weekend lineup.

16 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I think they're trying to do what TBS/TNT does for A Christmas Story. I like HP, but once a year is about my limit for it.

Really it kinda sucks that there is a lack of Halloween specials post 9/11. The 90s were the final decade of every cartoon and sitcom having a regular halloween special. Scary Godmother kinda marked the era of really garbage halloween specials that were more aimed for toddlers. 2014 with Over the Garden Wall was probably the last good Halloween special we've had. Even that though aired in November despite taking place on halloween. It felt like for a bit that halloween was making a comeback to what it was in the 80s and 90s, but the past 3 years have been kinda slipping on TV blocks. I'm thinking it has to do with horror kind of getting over saturated year round. Horror films now come out in January or the summer, The Walking Dead made people desensitized to the undead, Travel Channel shows like 8 different shows about Ghost hunting and haunted places year round which used to only be done for october specials. 

I Know right? i really miss the creative halloween blocks that would come around this time of year on television because the presentation was what made it stand out

and i don't think trying to make a halloween block yourself by streaming various halloween specials and episodes is the same

it just isn't....because to me without the halloween themed commercials and bumpers it just feels hollow and life less

Edited by CountFrylock

Schedule for October 4:

AMC:

12:04am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E5

What Comes After

Rick is forced to face the past as he struggles to maintain the safety of the communities.

1:09am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S7 E1

The Day Will Come When You Won't Be

As the members of the group remain helpless, Negan takes action that will forever haunt those who survive.

2:15am

Creepshow

TV14

Tales spotlight a nagged professor (Hal Holbrook) and a tycoon (E.G. Marshall) with cockroaches.

5:15am

The Three Stooges

TVG

Pop Goes the Easel

The boys duck police in an art school.

5:26am

The People Under the Stairs

TV14

A boy discovers the horrific secrets lurking inside the home of two murderous siblings.

7:56am

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

TV14

Dr. Loomis (Donald Pleasence) renews his hunt for killer Mike, who has escaped from the hospital once again.

9:56am

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

TV14

Dr. Loomis (Donald Pleasence) meets killer Mike's niece (Danielle Harris).

11:56am

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

TV14

An ancient Celtic ritual drives Dr. Loomis' patient to sacrifice an entire family in Illinois.

1:56pm

TV14

Internet users watch six collegians as they spend the night in Michael Myers' (Brad Loree) childhood home.

3:56pm

Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

TV14

In hiding for two decades, a traumatized woman (Jamie Lee Curtis) learns her murderous brother has returned for her.

5:56pm

Halloween

TV14

John Carpenter's chiller about an escaped maniac who returns to his Illinois hometown to continue his bloody rampage.

7:56pm

The Walking Dead

TVMA

The Tower: 1015 Bonus Edition

Presented with new behind-the-scenes content; the communities prepare for the final battle.

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

Beta engages the final battle of the Whisperer War.

10:06pm

The Walking Dead: World Beyond

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

On the eve of a celebration, an unexpected message upends Iris and Hope's world view.

11:21pm

Talking Dead

TV14

S9 E16

Talking Dead on A Certain Doom and Brave

Norman Reedus and others discuss "The Walking Dead" and "The Walking Dead: World Beyond."

(Again I am essentially copy pasting so some things might not be Halloween or horror if they are in the middle of a block like the three stooges and such. It could be a funny horror theme or something so I am just going to leave it if that happens. Most of what is on AMC tomorrow is the Walking Dead with the new spin off tomorrow night)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Ghostbusters (1984)

9:30a/8:30c - Ghostbusters II

12p/11c - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

2:05p/1:05c - Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic

3:05p/2:05c - Casper (1995)

5:10p/4:10c - The Addams Family (1991)

7:15p/6:15c - Addams Family Values

9:20p/8:20c - Hocus Pocus

11:30p/10:30c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

(Pretty standard stuff. Sleepy Hollow is good I think. I have always enjoyed the original story and this one is different but not bad)

Syfy:

• 830a

Knock Knock

Two nubile, stranded women (Ana de Armas, Lorenza Izzo) reveal a sinister agenda after they spend the night with a married architect (Keanu Reeves).

• 1030a

The Crooked Man

The singing of a nursery rhyme sets in motion a bloody curse that awakens a demonic figure (Dmitrious Bistrevsky).

• 1230p

Monster House

No adults believe three youths' (Mitchel Musso, Spencer Locke, Sam Lerner) assertion that a neighboring residence is a living creature that means them harm.

• 230p

The Mask

An ancient mask transforms a drab bank clerk (Jim Carrey) into a grinning Romeo with superhuman powers.

• 430p

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

An orphan (Daniel Radcliffe) attends a school of witchcraft and wizardry and pieces together the mystery of his parents' deaths.

• 801p

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The young wizard (Daniel Radcliffe) and his best friends (Rupert Grint, Emma Watson) investigate a dark force that is terrorizing their school, Hogwarts.

IFC:

The Shining

TVMA

Writer (Jack Nicholson) goes mad with wife (Shelley Duvall), son (Danny Lloyd) at snowbound hotel.

(That's all for tomorrow on IFC and that is tonight technically not tomorrow night.)

So that's what I found for tomorrow. Not as much as today  but not so bad. It feels strange seeing Freeform and AMC showing stuff every day this early. It is kind of nice even if it is mostly the same stuff.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 5:

AMC:

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

1:27am

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

On the eve of a celebration, an unexpected message upends Iris and Hope's world view.

See All Air Times

2:42am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

3:48am

Talking Dead

TV14

S9 E16

Norman Reedus and others discuss "The Walking Dead" and "The Walking Dead: World Beyond."

See All Air Times

4:48am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

9:00am

Corridors of Blood

TVPG

A 19th-century London doctor (Boris Karloff) becomes addicted to anesthesia and makes a deal with grave robbers.

See All Air Times

9:15am

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

See All Air Times

10:30am

Orphan

TV14

A woman suspects that her recently adopted daughter is behind a series of strange occurrences.

See All Air Times

1:15pm

The Conjuring

TV14

Paranormal investigators (Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson) confront a powerful demonic entity.

See All Air Times

3:45pm

The Exorcist

TV14

See All Air Times

6:30pm

The Shining

TV14

See All Air Times

(Some good stuff on AMC tomorrow.  The Shining, The Exorcist and The Conjuring are all on the schedule. Never seen the Conjuring so I don't know how good it is or isn't.)

Freeform:

11:30a/10:30c - Casper (1995)

1:30p/12:30c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

4p/3c - Ghostbusters (1984)

6:30p/5:30c - Ghostbusters II

9p/8c - Beetlejuice

12a/11c - Boxtrolls

Syfy:

• 1030a

Stickman

As a child, when Emma was wrongly accused of murdering her sister, she knew the Stickman committed the crime. Years later, although she has her demons under control, the Stickman returns to wreak havoc.

• 1230p

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

An orphan (Daniel Radcliffe) attends a school of witchcraft and wizardry and pieces together the mystery of his parents' deaths.

• 401p

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

The young wizard (Daniel Radcliffe) and his best friends (Rupert Grint, Emma Watson) investigate a dark force that is terrorizing their school, Hogwarts.

• 800p

Boo! A Madea Halloween

Cranky, fast-talking Madea (Tyler Perry) finds herself under attack from ghosts, ghouls and zombies after breaking up a fraternity's Halloween party.

• 1015p

Amityville: The Awakening

An ambitious female television news intern (Jennifer Jason Leigh) leads a team of journalists, clergymen and paranormal researchers into a supposedly haunted house, only to unwittingly open a door to the unreal that she may never be able to close.

That's pretty much all for tomorrow but it is still more content this early than in previous recent years. There are also a few Halloween special episodes of some Disney shows later tomorrow night.

Schedule for October 6:

AMC:

12:06am

Ghost Ship

TV14

Members of a salvage crew and a pilot board a haunted vessel found floating in the Bering Sea.

See All Air Times

2:06am

Eli Roth's History of Horror

TV14

Scary Classics for the First Time

Filmmakers and actors describe their terrifyingly memorable experiences seeing horror movies.

See All Air Times

2:13am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E1

A New Beginning

Rick and his group make a risky run to D.C. in search of tools they need to build a new world.

See All Air Times

3:38am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E2

The Bridge

The communities restore a bridge; someone is gravely injured at the construction site.

See All Air Times

5:45am

The Creation of the Humanoids

TVPG

A security officer (Don Megowan) does not trust the hairless android workers on post-World War III Earth.

See All Air Times

10:03am

The Shining

TV14

See All Air Times

1:32pm

House of Wax

TV14

Friends become stranded in a town where murderous twins entomb their victims in wax.

See All Air Times

4:01pm

Final Destination 2

TV14

Death returns to claim the lives of those who did not die in a horrible highway calamity as they were meant to do.

See All Air Times

6:00pm

Ghost Ship

TV14

Members of a salvage crew and a pilot board a haunted vessel found floating in the Bering Sea.

See All Air Times

8:00pm

Carrie

TV14

An awkward, bullied teenager (Chloë Grace Moretz) uses her telekinetic powers to get even.

See All Air Times

10:15pm

The Last House on the Left

TV14

Parents (Tony Goldwyn, Monica Potter) take revenge on the strangers who harmed their daughter.

See All Air Times

(A nice mix tomorrow I guess)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

1:30p/12:30c - Ghostbusters (1984)

4p/3c - Ghostbusters II

6:30p/5:30c - Beetlejuice

8:30p/7:30c - Hotel Transylvania

12a/11c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

IFC:

8:00am

Rear Window

TVPG

A photographer (James Stewart) in a wheelchair spies on neighbors and sees a murder.

See All Air Times

The Birds

TVPG

Flocks of birds attack a playgirl (Tippi Hedren), a bachelor (Rod Taylor) and others in a sea town.

See All Air Times

(IFC has some Hitchcock classics tomorrow)

Syfy:

• 1106a

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

Mass murderer Freddy Krueger invades the nightmares of a new teenager and uses his body to continue his dirty work.

• 107p

An ambitious female television news intern (Jennifer Jason Leigh) leads a team of journalists, clergymen and paranormal researchers into a supposedly haunted house, only to unwittingly open a door to the unreal that she may never be able to close.

• 308p

Halloween

A psychiatrist (Malcolm McDowell) follows an escaped psychopath's (Tyler Mane) blood-soaked trail back to his hometown.

• 535p

Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween

Cranky, fast-talking Madea (Tyler Perry) finds herself under attack from ghosts, ghouls and zombies after breaking up a fraternity's Halloween party.

• 800p

Wrong Turn 2: Dead End

Deranged cannibals terrorize a group of contestants (Erica Leerhsen, Texas Battle) competing on a reality TV show in the wilderness of West Virginia.

• 1000p

Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings

Young friends fight deformed mutants inside an abandoned sanitarium.

(Syfy has the Halloween remake if you like that one)

And there you have it, the schedule for October 6th. Not too bad. A lot of the same but the Hitchcock movies were a nice surprise.

Schedule for October 7:

AMC:

12:45am

Slither

TV14

A small-town sheriff (Nathan Fillion) and his team encounter waves of wormlike alien organisms.

See All Air Times

2:45am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E3

Warning Signs

Rick's vision for the future is threatened by a mysterious disappearance at the work camp he leads.

See All Air Times

3:51am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E4

The Obliged

Unavenged blood feuds threaten to destroy the civilization Rick has fought to build.

See All Air Times

4:55am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E5

What Comes After

Rick is forced to face the past as he struggles to maintain the safety of the communities.

See All Air Times

Voodoo Woman

TVPG

A female daredevil agrees to take part in a scientist's dangerous experiment.

See All Air Times

Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering

TV14

A medical student (Naomi Watts) tries to free children in a Nebraska town from an evil figure's influence.

See All Air Times

11:15am

Sleepwalkers

TV14

Mother-and-son monsters (Alice Krige, Brian Krause) move to Indiana.

See All Air Times

1:15pm

Carrie

TV14

An awkward, bullied teenager (Chloë Grace Moretz) uses her telekinetic powers to get even.

See All Air Times

TV14

Parents (Tony Goldwyn, Monica Potter) take revenge on the strangers who harmed their daughter.

See All Air Times

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

Otherworldly creatures hold a small town in their grasp on Halloween night.

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

A widower (Tony Shalhoub), his daughter, his son and others become trapped in a house with vengeful spirits.

See All Air Times

10:00pm

Evil Dead

TV14

All hell breaks loose at a woodland cabin when five friends encounter an ancient demon.

See All Air Times

(AMC has some nice additions tomorrow. I don't know if Evil Dead is the original or the remake, probably the remake but I'm not sure. They also have Trick 'r Treat. a great Halloween movie if you've never seen it.)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic

12p/11c -  Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

2p/1c - Matilda

4p/3c - Hotel Transylvania

6p-11p / 5-10c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horro-thon

12a/11c -  Jumanji (1995)

(Some changes to the lineup tomorrow. Not so sure about Jumanji but whatever. The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror block is nice.)

IFC:

3:00am

The Birds

TVPG

Flocks of birds attack a playgirl (Tippi Hedren), a bachelor (Rod Taylor) and others in a sea town.

See All Air Times

6:00am

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return

TVPG

The Beast of Hollow Mountain

The crew watches a movie depicting a giant beast gobbling up a rancher's cattle.

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 800a

Drive Angry

A brutal felon escapes from hell and, with police and a satanic henchman on his trail, sets out to avenge his daughter's murder and save his grandchild from bloodthirsty cultists.

• 1003a

Doom

Soldiers (The Rock, Karl Urban) use heavy firepower to battle mutants at a high-tech research facility on Mars.

• 1230p

Halloween

A psychiatrist (Malcolm McDowell) follows an escaped psychopath's (Tyler Mane) blood-soaked trail back to his hometown.

• 257p

Deranged cannibals terrorize a group of contestants (Erica Leerhsen, Texas Battle) competing on a reality TV show in the wilderness of West Virginia.

• 500p

• 700p

A Nightmare on Elm Street

Freddy Krueger, a badly burned boogeyman with razors on his glove, haunts and kills teens in their dreams.

• 900p

Sinister

A true-crime novelist (Ethan Hawke) and his family become the targets of a supernatural entity when he uses found footage to unravel the murders of his home's previous occupants.

• 1130p

Down a Dark Hall

Five emotionally fragile teens are committed to Blackwood, a mysterious boarding school for gifted and disturbed girls.

A few interesting things on tomorrow if you are able to catch them.

some of them aren't even halloween related like last year they aired ironman and tried to call that a halloween movie...

charlie and the chocolate factory(as well as the original)aren't halloween movies  sure they involve candy but that's a pretty weak excuse to air on this halloween themed lineup

that would be like airing Ratatouille because "Rats are Scary Right?"

Schedule for October 8:

AMC:

12:00am

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

See All Air Times

1:15am

Fear the Walking Dead

TV14

S6 E1

A Look at Season 6

The cast and creators preview what's to come in the wake of the group submitting to Virginia's rule.

See All Air Times

1:19am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

2:25am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E6

Who Are You Now?

The survivors encounter unfamiliar faces and must decide if this new group can be trusted.

See All Air Times

3:44am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E7

Stradivarius

Carol seeks out an old friend living alone in a wilderness teeming with walkers.

See All Air Times

4:47am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E8

Evolution

A rescue mission hunts for a missing comrade, only to face a deadly threat that could end them all.

See All Air Times

5:50am

The Three Stooges

TVG

The Ghost Talks

Peeping Tom's ghost wants to meet Lady Godiva.

See All Air Times

Invasion of the Neptune Men

TVG

Inept invaders from Neptune are thwarted by a superhero (Sonny Chiba) and a team of Japanese kids wearing micro shorts.

See All Air Times

War of the Colossal Beast

TVPG

The 60-foot man-beast (Dean Parkin) escapes and wrecks stuff in this sequel to "The Amazing Colossal Man."

See All Air Times

9:30am

Evil Dead

TV14

All hell breaks loose at a woodland cabin when five friends encounter an ancient demon.

See All Air Times

11:30am

They

TV14

A student (Laura Regan) and her friends begin to have nightmares.

See All Air Times

1:30pm

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

A widower (Tony Shalhoub), his daughter, his son and others become trapped in a house with vengeful spirits.

See All Air Times

The Crazies

TV14

A toxin contaminates a small town's water supply, turning people into lunatics.

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

Parents (Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne) must protect their comatose son from malevolent forces.

See All Air Times

10:30pm

Insidious: Chapter 2

TV14

The Lamberts try to discover the reason for their dangerous connection to the spirit world.

See All Air Times

(The Insidious movies are on tomorrow so that's something that wasn't on the schedule before, I think?)

Freeform:

12p/11c - Matilda

2p/1c - Jumanji (1995)

4:30p/3:30c - Goosebumps (2015)

7p/6c - The Addams Family (1991)

9p/8c - Addams Family Values

12a/11c - Warm Bodies

IFC:

7:45am

Grindhouse Presents: Planet Terror

TVMA

A military experiment gone awry results in a horde of flesh-craving zombies on the prowl in Texas.

See All Air Times

10:00am

Grindhouse Presents: Death Proof

TVMA

A veteran stuntman (Kurt Russell) uses his car to kill unsuspecting women.

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• Mama

As a woman (Jessica Chastain) tries to reintroduce her lover's (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) traumatized nieces to a normal life, disturbing questions and occurrences suggest that a supernatural presence has followed the girls to her home.

• 1245p

Down a Dark Hall

Five emotionally fragile teens are committed to Blackwood, a mysterious boarding school for gifted and disturbed girls.

• 245p

Lake Placid

A New York paleontologist (Bridget Fonda) goes to the backwoods of Maine and teams up with the local game warden (Bill Pullman) to stop a 35-foot killer crocodile.

• 430p

Freddy Krueger, a badly burned boogeyman with razors on his glove, haunts and kills teens in their dreams.

• 630p

Sinister

A true-crime novelist (Ethan Hawke) and his family become the targets of a supernatural entity when he uses found footage to unravel the murders of his home's previous occupants.

• 900p

It Follows

Following a strange sexual encounter, a teenager (Maika Monroe) has disturbing visions and the inescapable feeling that someone -- or something -- is stalking her.

• 1109p

Exorcist: The Beginning

While visiting an excavation site in Kenya, a former priest (Stellan Skarsgard) sees signs of demonic possession.

(I've never seen It Follows so I might watch that tomorrow night)

And there you have it. A few new choices tomorrow. Syfy actually has me the most interested with It Follows and The Exorcist the Beginning. I've seen it but it has been a while so I don't remember much about it or if it was good or not. It is on a bit late though so I may not be able to watch it.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 9:

AMC:

1:00am

Insidious: Chapter 3

TV14

Psychic Elise Rainier (Lin Shaye) tries to protect a teen from a malevolent supernatural entity.

See All Air Times

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

See All Air Times

4:15am

Soulmates

TV14

S1 E1

Watershed

Nikki and Franklin's marriage struggles in the shadow of the soul-mate test.

See All Air Times

5:18am

TVG

Inept invaders from Neptune are thwarted by a superhero (Sonny Chiba) and a team of Japanese kids wearing micro shorts.

See All Air Times

5:33am

TVPG

The 60-foot man-beast (Dean Parkin) escapes and wrecks stuff in this sequel to "The Amazing Colossal Man."

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

TV14

Hockey-masked Jason goes after another batch of teens (Kimberly Beck, Peter Barton, Corey Feldman) at Crystal Lake.

See All Air Times

11:00am

Friday the 13th -- A New Beginning

TV14

Teens (Melanie Kinnaman, Shavar Ross) flee and use a chain saw against someone wearing slasher Jason's hockey mask.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives

TV14

Teenage Tommy (Thom Mathews) meets masked-killer Jason, brought back by a lightning bolt at the lake.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

The reopening of Camp Crystal Lake spells murder and mayhem for a group of sexually promiscuous counselors.

See All Air Times

5:00pm

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

Jason is waiting for another batch of teens (Amy Steel, John Furey, Adrienne King).

See All Air Times

7:00pm

Friday the 13th - Part III

TV14

Killer Jason terrorizes teens (Dana Kimmell, Paul Kratka, Tracie Savage) and a biker gang.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

Young revelers meet grisly ends at the hands of a hockey-masked killer.

See All Air Times

11:00pm

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

See All Air Times

(A marathon of Friday the 13th is on the schedule for tomorrow. It is Friday so I guess that is why.)

TCM:

8:00
pm
theghoul1933.76236.jpg?w=900
The Ghoul (1933)
1h 17m | Horror | TV-G
Egyptologist and professor Henry Morlant thinks an ancient jewel will give him p...
Director
T. Hayes Hunter
Cast
Boris Karloff, Cedric Hardwicke, Ernest Thesiger

9:30
pm
theblacksleep1956.3947.jpg?w=900
The Black Sleep (1956)
1h 21m | Horror | TV-PG
A brain surgeon's experiments create a race of deadly freaks.
Director
Reginald Leborg
Cast
Basil Rathbone, Akim Tamiroff, Lon Chaney [jr.]

11:00
pm
markofthevampire1935.82936.jpg?w=900
Mark of the Vampire (1935)
1h 1m | Horror | TV-PG
Vampires seem to be connected to an unsolved murder.
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Lionel Barrymore, Elizabeth Allen, Lionel Atwill

(I didn't realize copy and pasting from TCM's schedule would do this but it is pretty cool. TCM returns to the schedule tomorrow with some classics. I think they continue into the next day technically after midnight so those will be on the next day's schedule. I'll continue doing it that way since I'm copy and pasting except for on Halloween since there won't be a November 1 post. I'll just add it all together)

Freeform:

11:30a/10:30c - The Mummy (1999)

2:20p/1:20c - Goosebumps (2015)

4:45p/3:45c - The Addams Family (1991)

6:50p/5:50c - Addams Family Values

8:55p/7:55c - Hocus Pocus

12-2a / 11-1c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

Syfy:

• 700a

Candyman

A professor's (Xander Berkeley) wife (Virginia Madsen) links a local legend to a Chicago serial killer (Tony Todd) fitted with a hook.

• 900a

Neverknock

After Grace and her friends ignore the warnings of a local urban legend, they unleash a creature called Neverknock, which uses their fears to kill them.

• 1100a

While visiting an excavation site in Kenya, a former priest (Stellan Skarsgard) sees signs of demonic possession

• 345p

It Follows

Following a strange sexual encounter, a teenager (Maika Monroe) has disturbing visions and the inescapable feeling that someone -- or something -- is stalking her.

• 600p

Leatherface

A violent teen and three others kidnap a young nurse while escaping from a Texas mental institution. Pursued by a vengeful sheriff, the disturbed young man embarks on a murderous rampage that shapes him into a legendary killer known as Leatherface.

(They have some more shows later but I wouldn't consider them Halloween, also I deleted X-Men in the middle of the day from the schedule)

Well here we are at the second Friday in the month. Overall pretty good. A Friday the 13th marathon, more of the same on Freeform and some good classics back on TCM. Disney and Nick are also showing a few specials mixed in with their programming tomorrow night so check that out if you want.)

• Like 1

Schedule for October 10:

AMC:

12:15am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

1:21am

Talking Dead

TV14

S10 E16

See All Air Times

2:21am

Soulmates

TV14

S1 E1

Watershed

Nikki and Franklin's marriage struggles in the shadow of the soul-mate test.

See All Air Times

3:24am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S10 E16

A Certain Doom

See All Air Times

4:30am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E9

Channel 4

The group, traveling in a convoy, doubles-down on their mission to find and help survivors.

See All Air Times

5:36am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E10

210 Words Per Minute

Morgan and Grace search a shopping mall to fulfill a dying man's wish; Dwight is tested.

See All Air Times

6:45am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E11

You're Still Here

Alicia and Strand answer a call for help; Morgan and Al hit a roadblock.

See All Air Times

7:48am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E12

Ner Tamid

In search of a permanent home, Charlie encounters a rabbi struggling to survive on his own.

See All Air Times

8:48am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E13

Leave What You Don't

Logan's motives are revealed; Sarah and Dwight negotiate; a dangerous threat emerges.

See All Air Times

9:52am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E14

Today and Tomorrow

A survivor sends Al and Morgan into a dangerous settlement where Al chases a lead.

See All Air Times

10:56am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S5 E15

Channel 5

The group searches for a new home; concerned for Grace, Morgan makes a tough call.

See All Air Times

12:00pm

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

2:00pm

Cult of Chucky

TV14

Chucky returns to terrorize his human victim, Nica. Meanwhile, the killer doll has scores to settle.

See All Air Times

4:00pm

Curse of Chucky

TV14

Out for revenge, Chucky (Brad Dourif) the killer doll infiltrates the family of a woman, her sister and her young niece.

See All Air Times

Bride of Chucky

TV14

Animated by a vicious killer's spirit, a battered doll and its mate seek help to regain human form.

See All Air Times

Seed of Chucky

TV14

The doll (Brad Dourif) and his bride (Jennifer Tilly) try to raise a killer child (Billy Boyd).

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

Home is where the heart is, unless one lives in a house of hell.

See All Air Times

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E2

Poltergeist

Untimely deaths connected to the making of the "Poltergeist" films inspire rumors.

See All Air Times

11:37pm

Oculus

TV14

Siblings try to destroy the malevolent mirror that killed their parents many years earlier.

See All Air Times

(AMC tomorrow has a Chucky marathon for your Halloween weekend showing.)

TCM:

12:15
am

nightofthelivingdead1968.84925.jpg?w=900
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
1h 36m | Horror | TV-MA
An army of dead bodies comes to life and terrorizes a group of friends trapped i...
Director
George A. Romero
Cast
Judith O'dea, Russell Streiner, Duane Jones

(Remember this comes on tonight but after midnight.)

Freeform:

7a/6c - The Mummy (1999)

10a/9c - The Mummy Returns

1:05-3:35p / 12:05-2:35c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

3:35p/2:35c - Casper (1995)

5:40p/4:40c - Hotel Transylvania

7:45p/6:45c - Freeform Premiere Hotel Transylvania 2

9:50p/8:50c - Freeform Premiere Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

IFC:

4:45pm

House on Haunted Hill

TV14

A mogul (Geoffrey Rush) offers guests money to stay in a haunted asylum.

See All Air Times

6:45pm

Carrie

TVMA

See All Air Times

Final Destination

TVMA

Death stalks the survivors (Devon Sawa, Ali Larter, Kerr Smith) of a doomed airliner.

See All Air Times

11:15pm

Final Destination 2

TVMA

Death returns to claim the lives of those who did not die in a horrible highway calamity.

See All Air Times

Syfy:

House on Haunted Hill

TV14

See All Air Times

6:45pm

Carrie

TVMA

See All Air Times

Final Destination

TVMA

Death stalks the survivors (Devon Sawa, Ali Larter, Kerr Smith) of a doomed airliner.

See All Air Times

11:15pm

Final Destination 2

TVMA

Death returns to claim the lives of those who did not die in a horrible highway calamity.

See All Air Times

(There's also some Back to the Future movies but I'm not going to count those)

The beginning of the second weekend. Some nice choices for sure. Time flies this time of the year.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 11:

AMC:

2:07am

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

See All Air Times

3:07am

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E2

Poltergeist

Untimely deaths connected to the making of the "Poltergeist" films inspire rumors.

See All Air Times

3:59am

Cult of Chucky

TV14

Chucky returns to terrorize his human victim, Nica. Meanwhile, the killer doll has scores to settle.

See All Air Times

Tremors

TVPG

People (Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter) flee four big worms with multiple tongues.

See All Air Times

8:01am

TVMA

S1 E1

Brave

See All Air Times

9:16am

House of Wax

TV14

Friends become stranded in a town where murderous twins entomb their victims in wax.

See All Air Times

11:47am

Bride of Chucky

TV14

Animated by a vicious killer's spirit, a battered doll and its mate seek help to regain human form.

See All Air Times

1:47pm

Seed of Chucky

TV14

The doll (Brad Dourif) and his bride (Jennifer Tilly) try to raise a killer child (Billy Boyd).

See All Air Times

3:47pm

Ghost Ship

TV14

See All Air Times

5:47pm

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

See All Air Times

7:47pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

Bonus Edition: End of the Line

See All Air Times

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

Morgan must decide whether to help a desperate stranger while a bounty hunter stalks him.

See All Air Times

10:15pm

TVMA

S1 E2

The Blaze of Gory

Hope and Iris disagree on the mission; Felix and Huck pursue the group as Felix confronts his past.

See All Air Times

11:25pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

Morgan must decide whether to help a desperate stranger while a bounty hunter stalks him.

See All Air Times

(A Nice mix tomorrow with an emphasis on the Walking Dead)

Freeform:

Sunday, Oct. 11

7a/6c - The Mummy Returns

10:05a/9:05c - Casper (1995)

12:10p/11:10c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

1:50p/12:50c - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

3:30p/2:30c - Hotel Transylvania

5:35p/4:35c - Hotel Transylvania 2

7:40p/6:40c - Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

9:50p/8:50c - Twitches

11:55p/10:55c - Twitches Too

IFC:

Final Destination 3

TVMA

Death stalks young survivors of a horrible roller-coaster accident.

See All Air Times

3:15am

The Final Destination

TVMA

Horrible fates await friends who narrowly escaped death during a horrific racecar crash.

See All Air Times

7:15am

House on Haunted Hill

TV14

See All Air Times

Carrie

TVMA

See All Air Times

Final Destination 2

TVMA

See All Air Times

Final Destination 3

TVMA

See All Air Times

Final Destination

TVMA

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 830a

Night of the Wild

Dogs go on a deadly rampage after a large meteor strikes a quiet town.

• 1030a

American Horror House

Ghosts invade a sorority on Halloween night, and when the housemother starts killing the sisters, the survivors have to make it through the night.

A bit lacking for a weekend but I guess it is sill early.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 12:

AMC:

12:40am

TVMA

S1 E2

The Blaze of Gory

Hope and Iris disagree on the mission; Felix and Huck pursue the group as Felix confronts his past.

See All Air Times

1:50am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

See All Air Times

3:05am

TVMA

S1 E2

The Blaze of Gory

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

See All Air Times

5:15am

Corridors of Blood

TVPG

A 19th-century London doctor (Boris Karloff) becomes addicted to anesthesia and makes a deal with grave robbers.

See All Air Times

5:30am

How to Make a Monster

TVPG

A Hollywood makeup man (Robert H. Harris) sends his teenage werewolf and Frankenstein to kill studio moguls.

See All Air Times

The Gallows

TV14

The vengeful spirit of a dead teen terrorizes four high-school students trapped in an auditorium.

See All Air Times

House on Haunted Hill

TV14

See All Air Times

House of Wax

TV14

See All Air Times

The Crazies

TV14

See All Air Times

The Final Destination

TV14

Horrible fates await friends who narrowly escaped death during a horrific racecar crash.

See All Air Times

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

TV14

Vigilante siblings, Hansel and Gretel, face an evil greater than witches: their past.

See All Air Times

TCM:

6:00
am
thereptile1966.26760.jpg?w=900
The Reptile (1966)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-PG
Indian snake worshippers turn an explorer's daughter into a hideous monster.
Director
John Gilling
Cast
Noel Willman, Jennifer Daniel, Ray Barrett

7:45
am
thekillershrews1959.80263.jpg?w=900
The Killer Shrews (1959)
1h 9m | Horror | TV-PG
A maniacal scientist creates a formula that turns your average shrew into a gian...
Director
Ray Kellogg
Cast
James Best, Ingrid Goude, Ken Curtis

9:00
am
kingkong1933.2690.jpg?w=900
King Kong (1933)
1h 40m | Adventure | TV-PG
A film crew discovers the "eighth wonder of the world," a giant prehistoric ape,...
Director
Merian C. Cooper
Cast
Fay Wray, Robert Armstrong, Bruce Cabot

10:45
am
thebeastfrom20000fathoms1953.68257.jpg?w=900
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)
1h 20m | Horror | TV-PG
Nuclear tests set a dormant prehistoric monster on a path of destruction.
Director
No Director Information Available.
Cast
Paul Christian, Paula Raymond, Cecil Kellaway

pm
godzilla1954.556721.jpg?w=900
Gojira (1954)
1h 19m | Drama | TV-PG
American nuclear weapons testing results in the creation of a seemingly unstoppa...
Director
Ishiro Honda
Cast
Akira Takarada, Momoko Kochi, Akihiko Hirata

2:00
pm
creaturefromtheblacklagoon1954.71745.jpg?w=900
Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
1h 19m | Horror | TV-PG
A scientific expedition ventures into the upper regions of the Amazon and discov...
Director
Jack Arnold
Cast
Richard Carlson, Julia Adams, Richard Denning

3:30
pm
creaturefromthehauntedsea1961.26968.jpg?w=900
Creature From the Haunted Sea (1961)
1h | Comedy | TV-PG
A killer blames a legendary sea monster for his deeds and is surprised when the ...
Director
Roger Corman
Cast
Antony Carbone, Betsy Jones-moreland, Edward Wain

4:45
pm
thegreenslime1969.76984.jpg?w=900
The Green Slime (1969)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-G
A mysterious fungus invades a space station and turns the inhabitants into monst...
Director
Kinji Fukasaku
Cast
Robert Horton, Richard Jaeckel, Luciana Paluzzi

6:30
pm
nightofthelepus1972.807.jpg?w=900
Night of the Lepus (1972)
1h 28m | Comedy | TV-14
Husband-and-wife scientists unwittingly unleash a horde of giant man-eating rabb...
Director
William F. Claxton
Cast
Stuart Whitman, Janet Leigh, Rory Calhoun

(TCM has a bunch of creature features tomorrow during the day. They are pretty corny but some are good such as King Kong, Godzilla, etc)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Freeform Premiere The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

12:30p/11:30c - Halloweentown

2:30p/1:30c - Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge

4:30p/3:30c - Scared Shrekless

5p/4c - Shrek

7p/6c - The Addams Family (1991)

9p/8c - Addams Family Values

12a/11c Freeform Premiere The Scorpion King

(Halloweentown shows up as it does every year, kind of in that same area of Hocus Pocus. Scorpion King is included but I wouldn't consider it Halloween)

Syfy:

• 1000a

Legion

A battle for the future of mankind unfolds when the archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) arrives at a roadside diner to protect a waitress whose unborn child is humanity's last hope.

• 1200p

28 Days Later

Survivors (Cillian Murphy, Noah Huntley, Naomie Harris) try to stay a step ahead of vicious, virus-infected humans that have overrun London.

• 230p

28 Weeks Later

As the U.S. Army tries to restore order, a carrier of rage virus enters London and reinfects the populace.

• 430p

The Strangers

Three masked assailants terrorize a young couple (Liv Tyler, Scott Speedman) in a romantic getaway to a remote cottage.

• 615p

The Strangers: Prey at Night

A road trip to visit relatives takes a dangerous turn when a family arrives at a secluded mobile home park that's mysteriously deserted -- until three masked psychopaths show up to satisfy their thirst for blood.

• 800p

The Purge

A man and his family struggle to survive the night when an intruder breaks into their home during a government-sanctioned event in which all criminal activity -- including murder -- is legal.

• 945p

The Purge: Anarchy

During a night of government-sanctioned mayhem, a man's (Frank Grillo) mission to avenge his late son turns into a quest to protect a group of strangers from violent assailants.

(Not too bad for Syfy. 28 Days Later is of course a great zombie movie and probably the most realistic ever)

Pretty nice weekday schedule actually. Too bad I'll be at work for most of it.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 13:

AMC:

The Crazies

TV14

See All Air Times

2:30am

Men in Black 3

TV14

Agent J (Will Smith) must go back to the past to save mankind's future.

See All Air Times

Tremors

TVPG

People (Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Finn Carter) flee four big worms with multiple tongues.

See All Air Times

Men in Black 3

TV14

Agent J (Will Smith) must go back to the past to save mankind's future.

See All Air Times

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

TV14

Vigilante siblings, Hansel and Gretel, face an evil greater than witches: their past.

See All Air Times

The Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Ghost Ship

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

The reopening of Camp Crystal Lake spells murder and mayhem for a group of sexually promiscuous counselors.

See All Air Times

Freeform:

11a/10c - The Goonies

1:35p/12:35c - Scared Shrekless

2:05p/1:05c - Shrek

4:10p/3:10c - The Addams Family (1991)

6:15p/5:15c - Addams Family Values

8:20p/7:20c - Hocus Pocus

12a/11c - Casper (1995)

Syfy:

• 1100a

A road trip to visit relatives takes a dangerous turn when a family arrives at a secluded mobile home park that's mysteriously deserted -- until three masked psychopaths show up to satisfy their thirst for blood.

• 1245p

The Strangers

Three masked assailants terrorize a young couple (Liv Tyler, Scott Speedman) in a romantic getaway to a remote cottage.

• 230p

Hollow Man

A scientist (Kevin Bacon) becomes mentally unstable after he learns the invisibility serum he tested on himself cannot be reversed.

• 500p

The Purge

A man and his family struggle to survive the night when an intruder breaks into their home during a government-sanctioned event in which all criminal activity -- including murder -- is legal.

• 645p

During a night of government-sanctioned mayhem, a man's (Frank Grillo) mission to avenge his late son turns into a quest to protect a group of strangers from violent assailants.

• 900p

Zombieland

• 1100p

Jigsaw

A mysterious madman rounds up a group of victims to play sadistic games of life and death. Police soon find evidence that link the crimes to Jigsaw, the infamous killer who died 10 years earlier.

Less tomorrow than there was today.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 14:

AMC:

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

Jason is waiting for another batch of teens (Amy Steel, John Furey, Adrienne King).

See All Air Times

2:00am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E9

Adaptation

The group unmasks a disturbing and dangerous new threat; an escaped captive revisits his past.

See All Air Times

3:13am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E10

Omega

Daryl learns more about the masked tribe's leader; a search begins for two missing friends.

See All Air Times

4:19am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E11

Bounty

Alpha and her tribe confront the Hilltop; a quest for a unique item turns dangerous.

See All Air Times

5:20am

Jet Attack

TVPG

A Soviet nurse (Audrey Totter) helps a U.S. pilot (John Agar), his buddies and a scientist escape from North Korea.

See All Air Times

5:35am

How to Make a Monster

TVPG

A Hollywood makeup man (Robert H. Harris) sends his teenage werewolf and Frankenstein to kill studio moguls.

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

Parents (Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne) must protect their comatose son from malevolent forces.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Ghost Ship

TV14

See All Air Times

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

See All Air Times

Pumpkinhead

TV14

An old woman summons a grotesque figure to punish teenage dirt bikers for killing a man's (Lance Henriksen) son.

See All Air Times

TCM:

4:00
pm
freaks1932.163.1.jpg?w=900
Freaks (1932)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-PG
A lady trapeze artist violates the code of the side show when she plots to murde...
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Wallace Ford, Leila Hyams, Olga Baclanova
MORE INFO

5:15
pm
markofthevampire1935.82936.jpg?w=900
Mark of the Vampire (1935)
1h 1m | Horror | TV-PG
Vampires seem to be connected to an unsolved murder.
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Lionel Barrymore, Elizabeth Allen, Lionel Atwill
MORE INFO

pm
thedevildoll1936.3340.1.jpg?w=900
The Devil-Doll (1936)
1h 19m | Horror | TV-PG
A Devil's Island escapee shrinks murderous slaves and sells them to his victims ...
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Lionel Barrymore, Maureen O'sullivan, Frank Lawton

MORE INFO

(Some random horror movies mid week on TCM tomorrow)

Freeform:

1p/12c - Casper (1995)

3-9p / 2-8c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

9p/8c - Beetlejuice

12a/11c - Boxtrolls

(Mostly Simpsons Treehouse of horror tomorrow)

Syfy:

900a

The Banana Splits Movie

A maniac dressed in a dog costume wreaks bloody havoc during the taping of a popular children's television show.

• 700p

Zombieland

• 900p

Jeepers Creepers 3

A sergeant and his task force embark on a mission to destroy the Creeper on its last day of feeding. The Creeper soon fights back when they get close to discovering its mysterious and dark origins.

(There's a lot I skipped and am not putting on here for tomorrow because I don't consider it Halloween or horror)

It was a nice surprise seeing TCM on the schedule again tomorrow.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 15:

AMC:

TV14

Razor-gloved killer Freddy Krueger (Jackie Earle Haley) hunts teenagers in their dreams.

See All Air Times

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E12

Guardians

Leaderships are challenged; a mission to rescue a friend has deadly consequences.

See All Air Times

3:04am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E13

Chokepoint

Alpha's group goes on the hunt to retrieve two escapees; the Kingdom assesses a threat.

See All Air Times

4:04am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E14

Scars

The painful secrets of a past traumatic event continue to haunt Alexandria.

See All Air Times

5:10am

Suicide Battalion

TVPG

During World War II a group sets out to destroy an American base before strategic papers fall into Japanese hands.

See All Air Times

5:25am

Violent Midnight

TVPG

A veteran (Lee Philips) of the Korean War becomes the prime suspect in the murders of young women.

See All Air Times

5:40am

The Creation of the Humanoids

TVPG

A security officer (Don Megowan) does not trust the hairless android workers on post-World War III Earth.

See All Air Times

Oculus

TV14

Siblings try to destroy the malevolent mirror that killed their parents many years earlier.

See All Air Times

TV14

Razor-gloved killer Freddy Krueger (Jackie Earle Haley) hunts teenagers in their dreams.

See All Air Times

Pumpkinhead

TV14

An old woman summons a grotesque figure to punish teenage dirt bikers for killing a man's (Lance Henriksen) son.

See All Air Times

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

See All Air Times

The Conjuring

TV14

Paranormal investigators (Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson) confront a powerful demonic entity.

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

See All Air Times

Evil Dead

TV14

See All Air Times

Freeform:

7a/6c - Scream 3

11a/10c - Jumanji (1995)

1:30p/12:30c - Beetlejuice

3:30p/2:30c - Scream

6p/5c - Scream 2

8:30p/7:30c - The Craft

12a/11c - Jumanji (1995)

IFC:

TVMA

A military experiment gone awry results in a horde of flesh-craving zombies on the prowl in Texas.

See All Air Times

TVMA

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 1032a

• 1232p

Doom

Soldiers (The Rock, Karl Urban) use heavy firepower to battle mutants at a high-tech research facility on Mars.

• 300p

Monster House

• 1100p

Monster House

Half way through the month now.

Edited by DBZ4ever
  • Like 1

Schedule for October 16:

AMC:

The Amityville Horror

TV14

Strange events plague a family (Ryan Reynolds, Melissa George, Jesse James) in a new house.

See All Air Times

1:58am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E15

The Calm Before

A celebration at the Kingdom brings all the communities together, but danger lurks on the horizon.

See All Air Times

3:22am

The Walking Dead

TVMA

S9 E16

The Storm

Communities brave a ferocious blizzard that forces the groups to make life or death decisions.

See All Air Times

4:29am

TVMA

S1 E2

Slashers, Part 1

Slasher films are born and almost go extinct in the '80s as the formula is done to death.

See All Air Times

TVG

See All Air Times

How to Make a Monster

TVPG

See All Air Times

TVMA

S1 E3

Slashers, Part 2

Slashers evolved from the supernatural Freddy Krueger to the terrifying Hannibal Lecter and beyond.

See All Air Times

The Conjuring

TV14

See All Air Times

12:30pm

The Amityville Horror

TV14

See All Air Times

2:30pm

House of Wax

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

In hiding for two decades, a traumatized woman (Jamie Lee Curtis) learns her murderous brother has returned for her.

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

11:01pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
littleshopofhorrors1960.81592.jpg?w=900
The Little Shop of Horrors (1960)
1h 10m | Comedy | TV-PG
A nerdy floral shop assistant invents a carnivorous monster plant that feeds on ...
Director
Roger Corman
Cast
Jonathan Haze, Jackie Joseph, Mel Welles

9:15
am
villageofthedamned1960.962.jpg?w=900
Village of the Damned (1960)
1h 17m | Horror | TV-14
After a mysterious blackout, the inhabitants of a British village give birth to ...
Director
Wolf Rilla
Cast
George Sanders, Barbara Shelley, Martin Stephens

am
thebrainthatwouldntdie1962.69565.jpg?w=900
The Brain That Wouldn't Die (1962)
1h 21m | Horror | TV-PG
A scientist keeps his wife's severed head alive until he can find a new body for...
Director
Joseph Green
Cast
Virginia Leith, Herb Evers, Adele Lamont

pm
carnivalofsouls1962.70341.jpg?w=900
Carnival of Souls (1962)
1h 20m | Horror | TV-PG
A church organist battles demons and delusions after a deadly car accident.
Director
Herk Harvey
Cast
Candace Hilligoss, Herk Harvey, Frances Feist

1:45
pm
dementia131963.72769.jpg?w=900
Dementia 13 (1963)
1h 21m | Horror | TV-14
The family members of an Irish family are being killed off one by one by a myste...
Director
Francis Coppola
Cast
William Campbell, Luana Anders, Bart Patton

3:15
pm
theraven1963.22041.jpg?w=900
The Raven (1963)
1h 26m | Comedy | TV-PG
A widowed sorcerer discovers his late wife is alive and living with his mortal e...
Director
Roger Corman
Cast
Vincent Price, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff

pm
spiderbaby1964.500275.jpg?w=900
Spider Baby (1964)
1h 20m | Comedy | TV-PG
Greedy relatives try to repossess the decaying mansion of an inbred Southern fam...
Director
Jack Hill
Cast
Lon Chaney Jr., Carol Ohmart, Quinn Redeker

6:15
pm
thenanny1965.24786.final.jpg?w=900
The Nanny (1965)
1h 33m | Drama | TV-14
A conniving nanny of a well-to-do family "accidentally" drowns the family's daug...
Director
Seth Holt
Cast
Bette Davis, Wendy Craig, Jill Bennett

pm
deadofnight1945.72515.jpg?w=900
Dead of Night (1945)
1h 44m | Horror | TV-14
Guests at a country estate share stories of the supernatural.
Director
[alberto] Cavalcanti
Cast
Mervyn Johns, Roland Culver, Michael Redgrave

10:00
pm
twicetoldtales1963.94128.jpg?w=900
Twice Told Tales (1963)
1h 59m | Horror | TV-14
A poisonous young beauty, the secrets of eternal life and a haunted house chill ...
Director
Sidney Salkow
Cast
Vincent Price, Sebastian Cabot, Mari Blanchard

(So yeah TCM looks like they have movies all day tomorrow according to the schedule.)

Freeform:

11:30a/10:30c - The Craft

2p/1c - Matilda

4p/3c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

6p/5c - Disney and Pixar's Toy Story of TERROR!

6:30p/5:30c - Disney and Pixar's Monsters, Inc.

8:30p/7:30c - Disney and Pixar's Monsters University

12a/11c - Disney and Pixar's Toy Story of TERROR!

12:30-2a / 11:30-1c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

Syfy:

• 100a

The Hollow

A 100-year-old curse gives birth to a mysterious creature that terrorizes three sisters on Halloween eve.

• 300a

• 730a

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Boogeyman Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) brings real-life terror to the set of the seventh Elm Street movie.

• 1000a

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Elm Street's Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) terrorizes his therapist daughter (Lisa Zane) who tries to destroy him once and for all.

• 1200p

A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child

A young woman wages a desperate battle to protect the soul of her unborn child from dream stalker Freddy Krueger.

• 200p

A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master

Grotesque Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) gives some more suburban teenagers something to dream about.

• 400p

• 600p

The Mask

• 800p

Boo! A Madea Halloween

• 1015p

Lake Placid

A New York paleontologist (Bridget Fonda) goes to the backwoods of Maine and teams up with the local game warden (Bill Pullman) to stop a 35-foot killer crocodile.

(Syfy has some of the Nightmare on Elm Streets early tomorrow)

Well, not too bad going into another weekend. TCM having movies all day is again a nice surprise even if I'll miss many of them. Catch them if you can.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 17:

AMC:

12:16am

TVMA

S1 E2

The Blaze of Gory

See All Air Times

2:27am

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

See All Air Times

3:27am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

See All Air Times

4:42am

TVMA

S1 E2

The Blaze of Gory

See All Air Times

5:52am

Dispatches From Elsewhere

TV14

S1 E1

Dispatches From Elsewhere: Inside the Making of the Series

The cast and creators take viewers behind the scenes of the TV series "Soulmates."

See All Air Times

Tales From the Crypt Presents Demon Knight

TV14

A devilish stranger unleashes the forces of darkness upon the unsuspecting tenants of a desert boardinghouse.

See All Air Times

Tales From the Crypt Presents Bordello of Blood

TV14

A private eye helps a televangelist's employee, whose brother vanished at a brothel of vampires.

See All Air Times

TV14

Dr. Loomis (Donald Pleasence) renews his hunt for killer Mike, who has escaped from the hospital once again.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

An ancient Celtic ritual drives Dr. Loomis' patient to sacrifice an entire family in Illinois.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E2

Monsters

Monster movies reflect the concerns of their times, yet their themes resonate decades later.

See All Air Times

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E4

The Crow

Brandon Lee's life is cut short due to a tragic on-set accident during the making of "The Crow."

See All Air Times

11:40pm

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
blacksabbath1963.68928.jpg?w=900
Black Sabbath (1963)
1h 40m | Horror | TV-14
Boris Karloff introduces tales of a haunted nurse, a stalked call girl and a vam...
Director
Mario Bava
Cast
No Cast Information Available.
MORE INFO

Freeform:

7a/6c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

8:55a/7:55c - Matilda

10:55a/9:55c - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

12:35p/11:35c - Ghostbusters (1984)

3:05p/2:05c - Ghostbusters II

5:40p/4:40c - Beetlejuice

7:45p/6:45c - Hocus Pocus

9:55p/8:55c - Halloweentown

12a/11c - Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge

IFC:

Eight Legged Freaks

TV14

Giant spiders terrorize residents in a small town.

See All Air Times

3:15pm

Friday the 13th

TVMA

Someone or something slaughters teen counselors one by one at Camp Crystal Lake.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TVMA

See All Air Times

7:30pm

TVMA

New teens learn of Camp Crystal Lake's grisly heritage.

See All Air Times

9:30pm

TVMA

Hockey-masked Jason chases teens (Kimberly Beck, Peter Barton, Corey Feldman) at the lake.

See All Air Times

11:30pm

Friday the 13th

TVMA

Someone or something slaughters teen counselors one by one at Camp Crystal Lake.

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 1200a

Lake Placid: The Final Chapter

Members of a high-school swim team are hunted by huge crocs with a taste for human flesh. As the kids flee the hungry predators, they get caught in a showdown between a rogue game warden (Yancy Butler) and a demented poacher (Robert Englund).

• 200a

Lake Placid vs. Anaconda

A town sheriff has to find a way to kill a gigantic crocodile and anaconda before they kill and destroy the whole town.

• 400a

Lake Placid: Legacy

Explorers stumble upon an island that harbors an abandoned facility and a deadly predator that is eager to feast on naive visitors.

• 830a

Candyman

A professor's (Xander Berkeley) wife (Virginia Madsen) links a local legend to a Chicago serial killer (Tony Todd) fitted with a hook.

• 1033a

Mass murderer Freddy Krueger invades the nightmares of a new teenager and uses his body to continue his dirty work.

• 1233p

• 235p

Lake Placid

• 430p

Tyler Perry's Boo! A Madea Halloween

• 655p

Tyler Perry's Boo 2! A Madea Halloween

Madea, Aunt Bam and Hattie journey into the woods to prevent Tiffany from attending a Halloween frat party. Chaos soon strikes when the would-be heroes find themselves fighting for their lives against an array of monsters, goblins and boogeymen.

• 900p

Tales From the Hood 3

William, a lumbering man in his 50s, tries to outrun an unseen evil with 6-year-old girl Brooklyn, who tells him four different moralistic and horrific stories to keep her mind off the impending danger.

Enjoy your Saturday.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 18:

AMC:

1:40am

TVMA

S2 E2

Monsters

Monster movies reflect the concerns of their times, yet their themes resonate decades later.

See All Air Times

2:40am

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

See All Air Times

3:40am

TV14

S1 E4

The Demons Inside

Demonic possessions are the subject of some of the greatest and most famous horror films.

See All Air Times

4:40am

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E4

The Crow

Brandon Lee's life is cut short due to a tragic on-set accident during the making of "The Crow."

See All Air Times

The Three Stooges

TVG

Mummy's Dummies

The boys run a used chariot lot in Egypt.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

7:45am

TV14

See All Air Times

9:45am

TV14

See All Air Times

11:45am

Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

1:45pm

Final Destination 2

TV14

Death returns to claim the lives of those who did not die in a horrible highway calamity as they were meant to do.

See All Air Times

Final Destination 3

TV14

See All Air Times

5:45pm

The Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

7:45pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E1

The End Is the Beginning

See All Air Times

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

Virginia forces Alicia and Strand to clear an unusual walker threat.

See All Air Times

10:05pm

TVMA

S1 E3

The Tyger and the Lamb

In the face of a massive obstacle, the teens face pressure to return home.

See All Air Times

11:13pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
thefearlessvampirekillers1966.74705.jpg?w=900
The Fearless Vampire Killers; or, Pardon Me but Your Teeth Are in My Neck (1966)
1h 38m | Comedy | TV-14
Spoof on vampire lore centers around a pair of hunters roaming the Slovenian cou...
Director
Roman Polanski
Cast
Jack Macgowran, Roman Polanski, Alfie Bass

3:45
am
houseofdarkshadows1970.1457.jpg?w=900
House of Dark Shadows (1970)
1h 37m | Drama | TV-14
A vampire seeks a cure so he can wed the reincarnation of his lost love.
Director
Dan Curtis
Cast
Jonathan Frid, Joan Bennett, Grayson Hall

5:30
am
returntoglennascaul1953.808860.jpg?w=900
Return to Glennascaul (1953)
23m | Horror | TV-PG
Short film starring Orson Welles. The plot is derived from the ubiquitous story ...
Director
Hilton Edwards
Cast
Orson Welles, Michael Laurence, Shelah Richards

(These are on tonight after midnight. The Fearless Vampire Hunters is a fun movie)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

9:30-11a / 8:30-10c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

11a/10c - Twitches

1:05p/12:05c - Twitches Too

3:05p/2:05c - Beetlejuice

5:10p/4:10c - Hocus Pocus

7:20p/6:20c - The Addams Family (1991)

9:25p/8:25c - Addams Family Values

11:30p/10:30c - Gremlins

IFC:

1:45am

TVMA

S2 E1

Houses of Hell

See All Air Times

2:45am

Eight Legged Freaks

TV14

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

See All Air Times

8:30am

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TVMA

See All Air Times

TVMA

New teens learn of Camp Crystal Lake's grisly heritage.

See All Air Times

TVMA

Hockey-masked Jason chases teens (Kimberly Beck, Peter Barton, Corey Feldman) at the lake.

See All Air Times

• 137a

Brogan-Castles

S1.E4 Manitor in the DumpsManitor sulks about his ex-girlfriend, Queen Swallows, while best friend, Bad-Lock, shares wisdom.

• 142a

Down a Dark Hall

• 900a

• 1103a

The Sandman

A monster from a little girl's nightmares comes to life and attacks anyone who would harm her.

• 105p

Tales From the Hood 3

William, a lumbering man in his 50s, tries to outrun an unseen evil with 6-year-old girl Brooklyn, who tells him four different moralistic and horrific stories to keep her mind off the impending danger.

• 325p

Tyler Perry's Boo 2! A Madea Halloween

Madea, Aunt Bam and Hattie journey into the woods to prevent Tiffany from attending a Halloween frat party. Chaos soon strikes when the would-be heroes find themselves fighting for their lives against an array of monsters, goblins and boogeymen.

Quite a bit for tomorrow. Enjoy.

Syfy:

• Like 1

Schedule for October 19:

AMC:

2:18am

TVMA

S1 E3

The Tyger and the Lamb

See All Air Times

1:26am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

2:31am

TVMA

S1 E3

The Tyger and the Lamb

See All Air Times

3:39am

TVMA

S2 E2

Monsters

See All Air Times

4:39am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

Insidious: Chapter 3

TV14

Psychic Elise Rainier (Lin Shaye) tries to protect a teen from a malevolent supernatural entity.

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

The Lamberts try to discover the reason for their dangerous connection to the spirit world.

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
imarriedawitch1942.78841.jpg?w=900
I Married a Witch (1942)
1h 16m | Comedy | TV-G
A 300-year-old witch wreaks havoc when she falls in love with a young politician...
Director
Cast
Fredric March, Veronica Lake, Robert Benchley

MORE INFO

pm
thehoundofthebaskervilles1959.22875.jpg?w=900
The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959)
1h 24m | Mystery | TV-PG
Sherlock Holmes investigates the haunting of an isolated British estate by a mur...
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Andre Morell, Christopher Lee
MORE INFO

pm
horrorofdracula1958.78383.jpg?w=900
Horror of Dracula (1958)
1h 21m | Horror | TV-PG
The legendary count tries to turn his enemies' women into his bloodthirsty bride...
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Michael Gough

11:15
pm
themummy1959.26775.jpg?w=900
The Mummy (1959)
1h 26m | Horror | TV-PG
A resurrected mummy stalks the archaeologists who defiled his tomb.
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Yvonne Furneaux

(TCM has some Peter Cushing horror classics tomorrow night)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Matilda

1p/12c - Gremlins

3:30p/2:30c - Casper (1995)

5:30p/4:30c - The Addams Family (1991)

7:30p/6:30c - Addams Family Values

9:30p/8:30c - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

12a/11c -  Matilda

Syfy:

• 203a

When recent college grad Manny has trouble making ends meet, his father-in-law offers him a job evicting delinquent tenants. Manny soon finds himself unleashing a karma demon which stalks him at every turn.

• 400a

Critters Attack!

A baby sitter takes kids on a hike, unaware an alien ship full of hungry critters has crash landed nearby.

• 900a

The Host

A human (Saoirse Ronan) refuses to relinquish control of her mind to the alien invader who has taken possession of her body. When outside forces make the pair reluctant allies, they set out on a perilous quest to save the men they each love.

• 1145a

Drive Angry

A brutal felon escapes from hell and, with police and a satanic henchman on his trail, sets out to avenge his daughter's murder and save his grandchild from bloodthirsty cultists.

• 145p

Animal

A vicious, bloodthirsty predator traps a group of friends (Keke Palmer, Jeremy Sumpter, Elizabeth Gillies) in an isolated cabin.

• 330p

Finders Keepers

A divorced mother's life is thrown into turmoil when her young daughter becomes obsessed with an evil doll left behind by the previous owners.

• 530p

While visiting an excavation site in Kenya, a former priest (Stellan Skarsgard) sees signs of demonic possession.

• 800p

Sinister

• 1030p

Insidious: The Last Key

Parapsychologist Elise Rainier and her team travel to Five Keys, N.M., to investigate a claim of a haunting in her childhood home. She must soon confront and destroy her greatest fear -- the demon that she accidentally set free years earlier.

And so starts another week. Hope you all had a good weekend.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 20:

AMC:

12:02am

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Psycho

TV14

A woman (Janet Leigh) stops at a motel run by mad Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins).

See All Air Times

TCM:

1:00
am
thecurseoffrankenstein1957_72012_1201x784_06062019035338.jpg?w=900
The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)
1h 22m | Horror | TV-14
A retelling of Shelley's famous novel, but told in flashbacks from the point of ...
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Hazel Court, Robert Urquhart
MORE INFO

2:45
am
frankensteincreatedwoman1967.75590.jpg?w=900
Frankenstein Created Woman (1967)
1h 32m | Horror | TV-14
Baron Frankenstein puts a wrongly executed man's brain into a beautiful woman's ...
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Susan Denberg, Thorley Walters

4:30
am
frankensteinmustbedestroyed1970.75595.jpg?w=900
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1970)
1h 37m | Horror | TV-14
Baron Frankenstein blackmails a brother and sister into helping him with a brain...
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Peter Cushing, Simon Ward, Veronica Carlson

(These are the continuation of the marathon starting tonight)

Freeform:

11a/10c -  Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

1p/12c - Casper (1995)

3p/2c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

5:30p/4:30c - Ghostbusters (1984)

8p/7c - Ghostbusters II

12a/11c - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

IFC:

Tales From the Crypt Presents Demon Knight

TVMA

The crypt-keeper spins the tale of demons descending upon a boarding house and its residents.

See All Air Times

8:45am

TVMA

A private eye helps a televangelist's employee, whose brother vanished at a brothel of vampires.

See All Air Times

10:45am

Body Snatchers

TVMA

Biologist (Terry Kinney) and children (Gabrielle Anwar, Billy Wirth) spot alien-pod plot.

See All Air Times

12:45pm

Spawn

TVMA

A devil (John Alberto Leguizamo) sends a man (Michael Jai White) in hell on a mission to Earth.

See All Air Times

2:45pm

Eight Legged Freaks

TV14

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TVMA

A widower (Tony Shalhoub), his children and others run from vengeful spirits.

See All Air Times

Ghost Ship

TVMA

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• Mama

As a woman (Jessica Chastain) tries to reintroduce her lover's (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) traumatized nieces to a normal life, disturbing questions and occurrences suggest that a supernatural presence has followed the girls to her home.

• 1221p

• 252p

Rings

A young woman (Matilda Lutz) makes a horrifying discovery after her boyfriend (Alex Roe) investigates a story about a mysterious video that kills people seven days after they watch it.

• 515p

Sinister

• 745p

Parapsychologist Elise Rainier and her team travel to Five Keys, N.M., to investigate a claim of a haunting in her childhood home. She must soon confront and destroy her greatest fear -- the demon that she accidentally set free years earlier.

• 1008p

It Follows

(Finally saw It Follows the last time it was on. Pretty entertaining.)

Only a couple more weeks left.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 21:

AMC:

12:30am

The Exorcist

TV14

See All Air Times

TVMA

S1 E3

The Tyger and the Lamb

See All Air Times

Annabelle

TV14

A vintage doll becomes a conduit for ultimate evil after devil worshippers invade a couple's home.

See All Air Times

11:15am

The Exorcist

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

See All Air Times

The Amityville Horror

TV14

See All Air Times

Freeform:

11a/10c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

1:30p/12:30c - Ghostbusters (1984)

4p/3c - Ghostbusters II

6:30-11p / 5:30-10c - The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror-thon

IFC:

Eight Legged Freaks

TV14

See All Air Times

3:30am

Body Snatchers

TVMA

Biologist (Terry Kinney) and children (Gabrielle Anwar, Billy Wirth) spot alien-pod plot.

See All Air Times

TVMA

See All Air Times

7:30am

Spawn

TVMA

A devil (John Alberto Leguizamo) sends a man (Michael Jai White) in hell on a mission to Earth.

See All Air Times

The Lost Boys

TVMA

A woman (Dianne Wiest) and her sons (Jason Patric, Corey Haim) move to a town full of vampires.

See All Air Times

Thirteen Ghosts

TVMA

A widower (Tony Shalhoub), his children and others run from vengeful spirits.

See All Air Times

Ghost Ship

TVMA

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 1215a

Rings

A young woman (Matilda Lutz) makes a horrifying discovery after her boyfriend (Alex Roe) investigates a story about a mysterious video that kills people seven days after they watch it.

• 230a

Candyman

830a

It Follows

A little light tomorrow for our midweek showing.

• Like 1

A bit late on this but here is what is left of today.

Schedule for October 22:

AMC:

ON NOW

The Crazies

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

House of Wax

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

11:30
pm
themysteryofthewaxmuseum1933.84482.jpg?w=900
Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933)
1h 12m | Horror | TV-PG
A disfigured sculptor turns murder victims into wax statues.
Director
Michael Curtiz
Cast
Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray, Glenda Farrell

Freeform:

11a/10c -  Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

12:35p/11:35c - Jumanji (1995)

2:35p/1:35c - The Mummy (1999)

5:45p/4:45c - The Mummy Returns

8:55p/7:55c - Hocus Pocus

Syfy:

• 630p

Dawn of the Dead

A nurse (Sarah Polley), a policeman (Ving Rhames) and other residents of Milwaukee fight flesh-eating zombies while trapped in a mall.

• 900p

Zombieland

• 1100p

28 Days Later

Survivors (Cillian Murphy, Noah Huntley, Naomie Harris) try to stay a step ahead of vicious, virus-infected humans that have overrun London.

(Some pretty good zombie movies on Syfy tonight)

• Like 1

Schedule for October 23:

AMC:

12:30am

Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

2:30am

Final Destination 2

TV14

See All Air Times

4:30am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

TVPG

See All Air Times

TVMA

S1 E6

Vampires

The endless appeal of vampires in cinema; the fascination with sex and death that vampires feed.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

Final Destination 2

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Bride of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Seed of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Curse of Chucky

TV14

Out for revenge, Chucky (Brad Dourif) the killer doll infiltrates the family of a woman, her sister and her young niece.

See All Air Times

(A mix of stuff tomorrow on AMC)

TCM:

1:00
am
nightofthelivingdead1968.84925.jpg?w=900
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
1h 36m | Horror | TV-MA
An army of dead bodies comes to life and terrorizes a group of friends trapped i...
Director
George A. Romero
Cast
Judith O'dea, Russell Streiner, Duane Jones

pm
creaturefromtheblacklagoon1954.71745.jpg?w=900
Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
1h 19m | Horror | TV-PG
A scientific expedition ventures into the upper regions of the Amazon and discov...
Director
Jack Arnold
Cast
Richard Carlson, Julia Adams, Richard Denning

pm
theblob1958.4435.jpg?w=900
The Blob (1958)
1h 25m | Horror | TV-PG
When Steve Andrews and his girlfriend spot a meteor falling to Earth, they inves...
Director
Irvin S. Yeaworth Jr.
Cast
Steven Mcqueen, Aneta Corseaut, Earl Rowe

11:15
pm
thetingler1959.19997.jpg?w=900
The Tingler (1959)
1h 20m | Horror | TV-PG
A scientist discovers an organism that lives on fear.
Director
William Castle
Cast
Vincent Price, Judith Evelyn, Darryl Hickman

Freeform:

11a/10c - Jumanji (1995)

1:30p/12:30c - Scream

4p/3c - Scream 2

6:30p/5:30c - Beetlejuice

8:30p/7:30c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

Syfy:

• Rise of the Zombies

Survivors of a zombie plague search for a scientist who may have a cure.

• 330a

Zombie Apocalypse

After a zombie plague wipes out most of America, a small band of survivors fights its way across the country to reach a rumored refuge on the island of Catalina.

• 831a

House of the Witch

In search of a place to party, teenagers are trapped in an abandoned house on Halloween night and are terrorized by a witch who won't be satisfied until they are all dead.

• 1033a

The Strangers

• 1228p

• 225p

• 658p
  • Zombieland

Going into another weekend, the last before Halloween. As always there are probably things on other channels not listed here. I've tried to expand my search a bit but I'm not seeing much else to add and I don't want to dig too much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

really sad to think halloween used to be more of a big deal on television....

It is funny because this year Freeform and AMC are showing stuff all month long which is not the normal. However the cartoon channels are doing very little which is strange. I even heard the Great Pumpkin special won't be on ABC this year.

Schedule for October 24:

AMC:

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

1:05am

TVMA

S1 E3

The Tyger and the Lamb

See All Air Times

TV14

S1 E5

Killer Creatures

Monsters hold a special place in the history of horror as the killer predators in nature.

See All Air Times

Creepshow

TV14

Tales spotlight a nagged professor (Hal Holbrook) and a tycoon (E.G. Marshall) with cockroaches.

See All Air Times

7:15am

Misery

TV14

A missing injured author (James Caan) has a twisted fan (Kathy Bates) for a nurse.

See All Air Times

9:45am

Silver Bullet

TV14

A boy (Corey Haim) in a wheelchair stops a werewolf with his uncle (Gary Busey) and sister (Megan Follows).

See All Air Times

Thinner

TV14

An elderly Gypsy king's weight-loss curse prompts an obese lawyer to call in a mob boss's debt.

See All Air Times

TV14

A skeptical author (John Cusack) spends a night in a reputedly haunted hotel room.

See All Air Times

4:15pm

The Shining

TV14

See All Air Times

7:45pm

Carrie

TV14

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E3

Body Horror

Body horror films make audience members question their prejudices against physical difference.

See All Air Times

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E5

Twilight Zone: The Movie

A horrific accident takes place during the making of "Twilight Zone: The Movie."

See All Air Times

11:40pm

Pet Sematary

TV14

A family's life in small-town Maine is shattered by the evil unleashed from an ancient American Indian burial ground.

See All Air Times

(Must be Stephen King day tomorrow on AMC)

TCM:

am
thethingfromanotherworld1951.2848.jpg?w=900
The Thing from Another World (1951)
1h 27m | Horror | TV-PG
The crew of a remote Arctic base fights off a murderous monster from outer space...
Director
Christian Nyby
Cast
Margaret Sheridan, Kenneth Tobey, Robert Cornthwaite

(Remember this comes on tonight, great movie)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic

8a/7c - Halloweentown

10:05a/9:05c - Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge

12:05p/11:05c - Beetlejuice

2:10p/1:10c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

4:40p/3:40c - Hocus Pocus

6:50p/5:50c - The Addams Family (1991)

8:55p/7:55c - Addams Family Values

11p/10c - Freeform Premiere Ghostbusters (2016)

(Some Halloween family classics make up the block for tomorrow.)

IFC:

The Monster Squad

TV14

Monster fans (Andre Gower, Robby Kiger) meet Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein.

See All Air Times

TVMA

Dr. Loomis renews his hunt for killer Mike, who has escaped from the hospital once again.

See All Air Times

TVMA

See All Air Times

TVMA

See All Air Times

TVMA

Collegians spend the night in Michael Myers' (Brad Loree) childhood home.

See All Air Times

TVMA

Dr. Loomis renews his hunt for killer Mike, who has escaped from the hospital once again.

See All Air Times

(Wow the Monster Squad is on, it is a bit of a rarity on T.V. Pretty cool. There's also a bunch of Halloween movies)

Syfy:

200a

House of the Witch

In search of a place to party, teenagers are trapped in an abandoned house on Halloween night and are terrorized by a witch who won't be satisfied until they are all dead.

• 900a

The Banana Splits Movie

A maniac dressed in a dog costume wreaks bloody havoc during the taping of a popular children's television show.

• 1103a

Monster House

• 105p

Halloween

Be aware there are some things on the FX channels such as FX, FXX and FXM. They are scattered and not so easy to copy/paste so just know they exist. I'm sure there are some other snippets here and there on others. I still didn't see much on the cartoon channels. At this point I'm about to just quit looking and give up on them. It is a week until Halloween tomorrow. This is the final stretch.

Edited by DBZ4ever
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DBZ4ever said:

It is funny because this year Freeform and AMC are showing stuff all month long which is not the normal. However the cartoon channels are doing very little which is strange. I even heard the Great Pumpkin special won't be on ABC this year.

because apple now owns the rights to the holiday specials and are making them exclusive to apple tv

yeah it's cool freeform's doing that...however it feels like they really don't have much to show and so after awhile it's just the same content being spammed over and over again

i have no idea why the cartoon channels are so crappy in terms of halloween themed output this year....

• Like 1

Schedule for October 25:

AMC:

ON NOW

1:40am

Cujo

TV14

A huge rabid dog traps a mother (Dee Wallace) and boy (Danny Pintauro) in a Pinto.

See All Air Times

3:40am

TVMA

S2 E3

Body Horror

Body horror films make audience members question their prejudices against physical difference.

See All Air Times

4:40am

Cursed Films

TV14

S1 E5

Twilight Zone: The Movie

A horrific accident takes place during the making of "Twilight Zone: The Movie."

See All Air Times

5:20am

TV14

A skeptical author (John Cusack) spends a night in a reputedly haunted hotel room.

See All Air Times

7:55am

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

9:55am

TV14

See All Air Times

11:55am

TV14

See All Air Times

1:55pm

TV14

See All Air Times

3:55pm

TV14

See All Air Times

5:55pm

TV14

See All Air Times

7:55pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E2

Welcome to the Club

See All Air Times

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

Al and Dwight go rogue on a recon mission to follow one more lead.

See All Air Times

10:01pm

TVMA

S1 E4

The Wrong End of a Telescope

Members of the group bond while facing threats inside an old high school.

See All Air Times

11:07pm

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
thewerewolf1956.27991.jpg?w=900
The Werewolf (1956)
1h 23m | Horror | TV-PG
A scientific experiment turns an innocent man into a bloodthirsty monster.
Director
Fred F. Sears
Cast
Don Megowan, Joyce Holden, Eleanore Tanin

am
thehowling1981.4645.jpg?w=900
The Howling (1981)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-14
After taking part in a risky police operation intended to trap a serial murderer...
Director
Cast
Dee Wallace Stone, Patrick Macnee, Slim Pickens

5:00
am
themummy1932.84111.jpg?w=900
The Mummy (1932)
1h 12m | Horror | TV-14
The mummy Kharis, from ancient Egypt, is accidentally revived after 3,700 years ...
Director
Karl Freund
Cast
Boris Karloff, Zita Johann, David Manners

(These are on right now actually. Some werewolf movies and the classic Mummy although it is on at a bad time really)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

9a/8c - Ghostbusters (1984)

11:30a/10:30c - The Craft

2p/1c - The Addams Family (1991)

4:05p/3:05c - Addams Family Values

6:10p/5:10c - Ghostbusters (2016)

11:30p/10:30c - The Craft

IFC:

ON NOW

TVMA

See All Air Times

4:00am

The Monster Squad

TV14

Monster fans (Andre Gower, Robby Kiger) meet Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein.

See All Air Times

No Syfy tomorrow, mostly Harry Potter and Marvel movies. Not quite Halloween although you might be able to argue for Harry Potter. This is actually the last Sunday of the Halloween season.

• Like 1

Schedule for October 26:

AMC:

12:08am

TVMA

S1 E4

See All Air Times

1:14am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

TVMA

S1 E4

See All Air Times

3:21am

TVMA

S2 E3

Body Horror

See All Air Times

4:21am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

5:22am

Voodoo Woman

TVPG

See All Air Times

5:37am

Corridors of Blood

TVPG

See All Air Times

Voodoo Woman

TVPG

See All Air Times

TVPG

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E3

Body Horror

See All Air Times

The Amityville Horror

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

12:00
am
haxanwitchcraftthroughtheages1922.508216.jpg?w=900
Haxan (1922)
1h 46m | Horror | TV-14
Scenes trace the history of witchcraft from the middle ages to the early 20th ce...
Director
Benjamin Christensen
Cast
Benjamin Christensen, Maren Pedersen, William S. Burroughs

2:00
am
diabolique1955.73044.1.jpg?w=900
Diabolique (1955)
1h 47m | Drama | TV-MA
A cruel man's wife and lover plot to kill him.
Director
Henri-georges Clouzot
Cast
Paul Meurisse, Vera Clouzot, Simone Signoret

4:15
am
eyeswithoutaface1959.443077.jpg?w=900
Eyes Without a Face (1959)
1h 28m | Horror | TV-14
A surgeon steals young women's faces hoping to heal his daughter's scars.
Director
Georges Franju
Cast
Pierre Brasseur, Alida Valli, Edith Scob

am
thebeastwithfivefingers1946.68266.jpg?w=900
The Beast with Five Fingers (1946)
1h 28m | Drama | TV-PG
After a famous pianist's murder, his hand returns to wreak vengeance.
Director
Robert Florey
Cast
Robert Alda, Andrea King, Peter Lorre

MORE INFO

pm
nothingbutthenight1972.85271.jpg?w=900
Nothing But the Night (1972)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-PG
A police inspector and a doctor investigate the murders of a large fortune's tru...
Director
Peter Sasdy
Cast
Christopher Lee

9:45
pm
madhouse1974.82329.jpg?w=900
Madhouse (1974)
1h 29m | Horror | TV-PG
A actor's comeback is soured by suspicions that he is a murderer.
Director
James Clark
Cast
Vincent Price, Adrienne Corri, Robert Quarry

11:30
pm
frombeyondthegrave1973.75733.jpg?w=900
From Beyond the Grave (1973)
1h 37m | Horror | TV-PG
Grim fates await those who purchase antiques from Peter Cushing in this creepy a...
Director
Cast
Peter Cushing, Diana Dors

MORE INFO

(The first of the movies start late tonight, the later ones, the pm ones are tomorrow night.)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

1p/12c - Casper (1995)

3p/2c - Twitches

5p/4c - Twitches Too

7p/6c - Hotel Transylvania 2

9p/8c - Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

Syfy:

318a

Hollow Man

A scientist (Kevin Bacon) becomes mentally unstable after he learns the invisibility serum he tested on himself cannot be reversed.

• 730a

Legion

A battle for the future of mankind unfolds when the archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) arrives at a roadside diner to protect a waitress whose unborn child is humanity's last hope.

• 930a

Hollow Man

• 1200p

• 202p

• 405p

Lake Placid

• 600p

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Slasher Jason (Kane Hodder) survives a SWAT team attack and returns to destroy all blood kin, who are his only mortal threat.

• 800p

Jason X

The masked killer awakens in 2455 and stalks a professor and a group of students aboard a spacecraft.

• 1000p

Jigsaw

A mysterious madman rounds up a group of victims to play sadistic games of life and death. Police soon find evidence that link the crimes to Jigsaw, the infamous killer who died 10 years earlier.

And now we begin the the final week of this season. Again in my opinion TCM is always a welcome sight on the schedule although there are some nice things elsewhere. I do know for a fact that some of the kids channels are starting to show stuff mixed in here and there. I''m sure there are other channels doing this too but I'm not checking too deep. I'm mainly going to just stick with the big ones.

Schedule for October 27:

AMC:

12:02am

The Crazies

TV14

See All Air Times

2:32am

Annabelle

TV14

A vintage doll becomes a conduit for ultimate evil after devil worshippers invade a couple's home.

See All Air Times

How to Make a Monster

TVPG

See All Air Times

The Exorcist

TV14

See All Air Times

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

See All Air Times

The Crazies

TV14

See All Air Times

4:30pm

The Conjuring

TV14

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

See All Air Times

9:30pm

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

1:30
am
screamandscreamagain1970.23671.jpg?w=900
Scream and Scream Again (1970)
1h 34m | Horror | TV-MA
A police superintendent investigates a serial killer who drains his victims' blo...
Director
Gordon Hessler
Cast
Vincent Price, Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing

am
thesatanicritesofdracula1973.26759.jpg?w=900
The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973)
1h 28m | Horror | TV-MA
When vampires infest London, a property speculator turns out to be Dracula himse...
Director
Alan Gibson
Cast
Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Michael Coles

am
draculaad19721972.26768.jpg?w=900
Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972)
1h 40m | Horror | TV-PG
Set in swinging London during the early seventies in an abandoned church, a grou...
Director
Alan Gibson
Cast
Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Stephanie Beacham

MORE INFO

(Again these are on tonight after midnight)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Casper (1995)

1p/12c - Scared Shrekless

1:30p/12:30c - Jumanji (1995)

4p/3c - Hotel Transylvania 2

6p/5c - Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

8p/7c - Hocus Pocus

Syfy:

• 1200a

• 200a

Legion

• 1000a

Knock Knock

Two nubile, stranded women (Ana de Armas, Lorenza Izzo) reveal a sinister agenda after they spend the night with a married architect (Keanu Reeves).

• 1200p

Down a Dark Hall

• 200p

The Crooked Man

The singing of a nursery rhyme sets in motion a bloody curse that awakens a demonic figure (Dmitrious Bistrevsky).

• 400p

Neverknock

After Grace and her friends ignore the warnings of a local urban legend, they unleash a creature called Neverknock, which uses their fears to kill them.

• 600p

Truth or Dare

Eight college friends awaken an evil spirit that feeds on souls in a haunted house.

• 800p

Jigsaw

• 1000p

Sinister

A lot of Sinister Insidious movies on tomorrow. Heh.

Schedule for October 28:
AMC:

TVMA

S1 E4

See All Air Times

1:06am

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

3:08am

TVMA

S1 E4

See All Air Times

4:14am

TV14

S1 E7

Ghost Stories

Ghost movies have been with movie viewers since the dawn of cinema.

See All Air Times

5:14am

How to Make a Monster

TVPG

See All Air Times

Trick 'r Treat

TV14

See All Air Times

Insidious

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Bride of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Seed of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Ghost Ship

TV14

See All Air Times

The Final Destination

TV14

See All Air Times

Freeform:

12p/11c - Jumanji (1995)

2:30p/1:30c - Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

4:30p/3:30c - Matilda

6:30p/5:30c - Disney and Pixar's Monsters, Inc.

8:30p/7:30c - Disney and Pixar's Monsters University

Syfy:

• 1233a

Tales From the Hood 3

• 249a

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Boogeyman Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) brings real-life terror to the set of the seventh Elm Street movie.

• 800a

Dead Still

A photographer (Ben Browder) must save his son from a supernatural camera that causes bizarre deaths.

• 1003a

• 1236p

Sinister

• 307p

Tales From the Hood 3

• 528p

The Night Before Halloween

After a Halloween prank goes wrong, a creature is unleashed that will hunt down and kill all of the participants unless they can find a way to transfer the curse to someone else.

• 730p

• 945p

It Follows

A little bit lacking tomorrow but it is id week so whatever.

Schedule for October 29:

AMC:

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

1:01am

Seed of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

3:01am

Bride of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Pet Sematary Two

TV14

A teen (Edward Furlong) and his buddy take a shot-dead dog to a sacred burial ground where it comes back to life, riled.

See All Air Times

TV14

Teenage Tommy (Thom Mathews) meets masked-killer Jason, brought back by a lightning bolt at the lake.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th Part VII -- The New Blood

TV14

Psychic teen's (Lar Park Lincoln) psychiatrist (Terry Kiser) sends her to Jason's lake.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

TV14

Hockey-masked slasher Jason follows a Crystal Lake teen and her friends on a cruise to New York.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

Killer Jason terrorizes teens (Dana Kimmell, Paul Kratka, Tracie Savage) and a biker gang.

See All Air Times

(It may not be Friday or the 13th but Jason is on AMC a lot tomorrow)

TCM:

am
hauntedgold1932.1233.jpg?w=900
Haunted Gold (1932)
58m | Western | TV-G
A cowboy and his girl fight bandits and a ghost over an abandoned mine.
Director
Mack V. Wright
Cast
John Wayne, Duke, Sheila Terry
MORE INFO

7:00
am
thedevildoll1936.3340.1.jpg?w=900
The Devil-Doll (1936)
1h 19m | Horror | TV-PG
A Devil's Island escapee shrinks murderous slaves and sells them to his victims ...
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Lionel Barrymore, Maureen O'sullivan, Frank Lawton

8:30
am
beforedawn1933.1316.jpg?w=900
Before Dawn (1933)
1h | Mystery | TV-G
Detectives compete to solve the murders at a mysterious mansion.
Director
Irving Pichel
Cast
Stuart Erwin, Dorothy Wilson, Warner Oland
MORE INFO

9:45
am
manalive1946.82533.jpg?w=900
Man Alive (1946)
1h 10m | Comedy | TV-G
A man thought dead returns as a ghost to scare off his wife's suitors.
Director
Ray Enright
Cast
Pat O'brien, Adolphe Menjou, Ellen Drew
MORE INFO

am
tormented1960.26942.2.jpg?w=900
Tormented (1960)
1h 15m | Drama | TV-PG
A composer is haunted by the ghost of the former lover he let die.
Director
Bert I. Gordon
Cast
Richard Carlson, Susan Gordon, Lugene Sanders
MORE INFO

12:30
pm
angelonmyshoulder1946.5851.jpg?w=900
Angel on My Shoulder (1946)
1h 41m | Comedy | TV-PG
The Devil sends a murdered gangster to Earth as a respected judge.
Director
Archie Mayo
Cast
Paul Muni, Anne Baxter, Claude Rains
MORE INFO

2:15
pm
nightofdarkshadows1971.3384.jpg?w=900
Night of Dark Shadows (1971)
1h 37m | Drama | TV-14
Newlyweds try to survive life at a haunted family estate.
Director
Dan Curtis
Cast
David Selby, Grayson Hall, Kate Jackson

pm
indestructibleman1956.26954.1.jpg?w=900
Indestructible Man (1956)
1h 10m | Horror | TV-PG
When an electrocuted convict is brought back to life, he tracks down the men res...
Director
Jack Pollexfen
Cast
Lon Chaney [jr.], Casey Adams, Marian Carr
MORE INFO

5:15
pm
fromhellitcame1957.26960.jpg?w=900
From Hell It Came (1957)
1h 11m | Horror | TV-PG
On a remote South-Sea island a tribal prince is killed by a witch doctor for mak...
Director
Cast
Tod Andrews, Tina Carver, Linda Watkins
MORE INFO

pm
deathcurseoftartu1966.26966.jpg?w=900
Death Curse of Tartu (1966)
Horror | TV-14
After a group of archaeology students disturb the grave of a Seminole witch-doct...
Director
Cast
Fred Pinero, Babette Sherrill, Mayra Cristine

MORE INFO

(Some different stuff on TCM tomorrow)

Freeform:

12p/11c - Ghostbusters (1984)

2:30p/1:30c - Ghostbusters II

5p/4c - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

6:30p/5:30c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

9p/8c - Beetlejuice

IFC:

8:45am

TVMA

See All Air Times

TVMA

See All Air Times

From Dusk Till Dawn

TVMA

Desperadoes (George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino) and a family encounter vampires.

See All Air Times

Halloween

TVMA

An escaped masked killer stalks a baby sitter (Jamie Lee Curtis) and her friends on Halloween.

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 1200a

• 201a

Grave Halloween

Studying in Japan, Maiko (Kaitlyn Leeb), an American college student, risks her life to save the spirit of her dead mother.

• 933a

• 1155a

Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Elm Street's Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) terrorizes his therapist daughter (Lisa Zane) who tries to destroy him once and for all.

• 157p

A young woman wages a desperate battle to protect the soul of her unborn child from dream stalker Freddy Krueger.

• 358p

Grotesque Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) gives some more suburban teenagers something to dream about.

• 600p

• 800p

• 1000p

(While AMC has Jason, Syfy has Freddy)

FX and its sister channels are showing some things tomorrow and probably beyond as well as are the children's channels. Disney hasn't shown too much this year but they have a bit.

Schedule for October 30:

AMC:

Fear the Walking Dead

TVMA

S6 E3

Alaska

See All Air Times

1:01am

Seed of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

3:01am

Bride of Chucky

TV14

See All Air Times

Pet Sematary Two

TV14

A teen (Edward Furlong) and his buddy take a shot-dead dog to a sacred burial ground where it comes back to life, riled.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th Part VII -- The New Blood

TV14

Psychic teen's (Lar Park Lincoln) psychiatrist (Terry Kiser) sends her to Jason's lake.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

TV14

Hockey-masked slasher Jason follows a Crystal Lake teen and her friends on a cruise to New York.

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th

TV14

See All Air Times

Friday the 13th, Part 2

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TCM:

am
doctorx1932.128.jpg?w=900
Doctor X (1932)
1h 16m | Horror | TV-PG
A reporter investigates a series of cannibalistic murders at a medical college.
Director
Michael Curtiz
Cast
Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray, Lee Tracy

am
themaskoffumanchu1932.685.jpg?w=900
The Mask of Fu Manchu (1932)
1h 12m | Adventure | TV-PG
A Chinese warlord threatens explorers in search of the key to global power.
Director
Charles Brabin
Cast
Boris Karloff, Lewis Stone, Karen Morley

am
themostdangerousgame1932.84006.jpg?w=900
The Most Dangerous Game (1932)
1h 3m | Drama | TV-PG
A big game hunter decides to stalk human prey.
Director
Ernest B. Schoedsack
Cast
Joel Mccrea, Fay Wray, Robert Armstrong

am
islandoflostsouls1932_79452_1201x784_06272019061223.jpg?w=900
Island of Lost Souls (1932)
1h 10m | Romance | TV-14
On a remote island, a mad scientist turns wild animals into human monsters.
Director
Erle C. Kenton
Cast
Charles Laughton, Richard Arlen, Leila Hyams

pm
whitezombie1932.95704.jpg?w=900
White Zombie (1932)
1h 13m | Horror | TV-PG
A zombie master menaces newlyweds on a Haitian plantation.
Director
Victor Halperin
Cast
Bela Lugosi, Madge Bellamy, Joseph Cawthorn

pm
thevampirebat1933.94659.jpg?w=900
The Vampire Bat (1933)
1h 3m | Horror | TV-PG
Villagers suspect the town simpleton of being a vampire.
Director
Frank Strayer
Cast
Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray, Melvyn Douglas

pm
themysteryofthewaxmuseum1933.84482.jpg?w=900
Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933)
1h 12m | Horror | TV-PG
A disfigured sculptor turns murder victims into wax statues.
Director
Michael Curtiz
Cast
Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray, Glenda Farrell

4:15
pm
madlove1935.293.2.jpg?w=900
Mad Love (1935)
1h 7m | Horror | TV-PG
A mad doctor grafts the hands of a murderer on to a concert pianist's wrists.
Director
Karl Freund
Cast
Peter Lorre, Frances Drake, Colin Clive

5:30
pm
thewalkingdead1936.95009.jpg?w=900
The Walking Dead (1936)
1h 6m | Horror | TV-PG
A framed man comes back from the dead to seek revenge.
Director
Michael Curtiz
Cast
Boris Karloff, Ricardo Cortez, Edmund Gwenn

6:45
pm
thereturnofdoctorx1939.88045.jpg?w=900
The Return of Dr. X (1939)
1h 2m | Horror | TV-PG
A reporter finds the corpse of an actress, but later she turns up alive and sues...
Director
Vincent Sherman
Cast
Humphrey Bogart, Rosemary Lane, Wayne Morris

pm
thefourskullsofjonathandrake1959.17123.jpg?w=900
The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake (1959)
1h 10m | Horror | TV-14
A family fights against a voodoo curse that marks each member for death.
Director
Edward L. Cahn
Cast
Eduard Franz, Valerie French, Grant Richards

9:15
pm
eyeofthedevil1966.74374.jpg?w=900
Eye of the Devil (1966)
1h 29m | Horror | TV-PG
A French nobleman deserts his wife because of an ancient family secret.
Director
J. Lee Thompson
Cast
Deborah Kerr, David Niven, Donald Pleasence

pm
thedevilridesout1968.26769.jpg?w=900
The Devil's Bride (1968)
1h 35m | Horror | TV-14
Small town Satanists lure an innocent brother and sister into their coven.
Director
Terence Fisher
Cast
Christopher Lee, Charles Gray, Nike Arrighi

A full day of movies on TCM tomorrow. The Devil's Bride at the latter half of the night is pretty good)

Freeform:

11a/10c - Decorating Disney: Halloween Magic

12:05p/11:05c - Sleepy Hollow (1999)

2:35p/1:35c - Beetlejuice

4:40p/3:40c - Hocus Pocus

6:50p/5:50c - The Addams Family (1991)

8:55p/7:55c - Addams Family Values

IFC:

7:00am

TVMA

See All Air Times

From Dusk Till Dawn

TVMA

Desperadoes (George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino) and a family encounter vampires.

See All Air Times

Misery

TV14

A missing injured author (James Caan) has a twisted fan (Kathy Bates) for a nurse.

See All Air Times

2:30pm

The Lost Boys

TVMA

See All Air Times

Carrie

TVMA

See All Air Times

(A few vampire movies in the mix here)

Syfy:

• 1200a

• 202a

• 401a

Ominous

Michael and Rachel take a stranger's offer to resurrect their 6-year-old son, but the child who returns is not the one they once knew.

• 730a

You Might Be the Killer

A camp counselor suffering from memory loss finds himself in the middle of a horror movie massacre.

• 932a

The Mask

• 1135a

The Purge

• 133p

• 357p

Jigsaw

• 600p

Halloween

• 830p

The Mask

• 1030p

Leatherface

A violent teen and three others kidnap a young nurse while escaping from a Texas mental institution. Pursued by a vengeful sheriff, the disturbed young man embarks on a murderous rampage that shapes him into a legendary killer known as Leatherface.

The final day before Halloween. There are shows on other channels such as FX and Disney and probably more and there will be of course on Halloween. Not a bad showing. I think TCM's schedule could be stronger. I've seen the Halloween lineup and I think the same thing for that day too but it is okay. Find what you can and enjoy.

Schedule for Halloween:

AMC:

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

5:00am

Misery

TV14

See All Air Times

7:30am

The Sixth Sense

TV14

A child psychologist (Bruce Willis) counsels a boy (Haley Joel Osment) who sees dead people.

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TVMA

S2 E4

Witches

The witch is a towering figure in the history of horror; female power frightens and fascinates.

See All Air Times

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

4:00am

TVMA

S2 E3

Body Horror

See All Air Times

5:00am

TVMA

S2 E4

Witches

The witch is a towering figure in the history of horror; female power frightens and fascinates.

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

TV14

See All Air Times

5:59pm

Halloween

TV14

See All Air Times

(Yes this schedule goes far into November 1)

TCM:

12:45
am
thewickerman1974.95785.jpg?w=900
The Wicker Man (1974)
1h 37m | Horror | TV-MA
A righteous police officer investigates the disappearance of a young girl. While...
Director
Robin Hardy
Cast
Edward Woodward, Christopher Lee, Diane Cilento

2:30
am
fleshpoton42ndstreet1972.487424.jpg?w=900
Fleshpot on 42nd Street (1972)
1h 20m | Experimental | TV-MA
Dusty Cole leaves her boyfriend and becomes a prostitute. Among her customers ar...
Director
Andy Milligan
Cast
Lynn Flanagan, Bob Walters, Paul Matthews

am
guruthemadmonk1970.77171.jpg?w=900
Guru the Mad Monk (1970)
1h 2m | Horror | TV-MA
A prison colony chaplain exploits his position to gain power through murder and ...
Director
Andy Milligan
Cast
Neil Flanagan, Judy Israel, Paul Lieber

am
freaks1932.163.1.jpg?w=900
Freaks (1932)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-PG
A lady trapeze artist violates the code of the side show when she plots to murde...
Director
Tod Browning
Cast
Wallace Ford, Leila Hyams, Olga Baclanova

7:15
am
drjekyllandmrhyde1932.13756.jpg?w=900
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-PG
Robert Louis Stevenson's classic tale of a scientist who unleashes the beast wit...
Director
Rouben Mamoulian
Cast
Fredric March, Miriam Hopkins, Rose Hobart

9:00
am
houseofwax1953.16092.jpg?w=900
House of Wax (1953)
1h 28m | Horror | TV-PG
Ghoulish shenanigans, creepy goings-on, and bloody mayhem all register to full e...
Director
Andre Detoth
Cast
Vincent Price, Frank Lovejoy, Phyllis Kirk

am
childrenofthedamned1964.872.jpg?w=900
Children of the Damned (1964)
1h 30m | Horror | TV-14
Space invaders impregnate six women with super-powered offspring.
Director
Anton M. Leader
Cast
Ian Hendry, Alan Badel, Barbara Ferris

12:30
pm
thebadseed1956_67988_1201x784_06132019120318.jpg?w=900
The Bad Seed (1956)
2h 9m | Drama | TV-PG
An eight year old girl--a quintessential psychopath--kills a schoolmate, an old ...
Director
Mervyn Leroy
Cast
Gage Clarke, Jesse White, Joan Croyden

pm
thepictureofdoriangray1945.2821.jpg?w=900
The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)
1h 50m | Drama | TV-G
A man remains young and handsome while his portrait shows the ravages of age and...
Director
Albert Lewin
Cast
George Sanders, Hurd Hatfield, Donna Reed

pm
thewolfman1941.96098.jpg?w=900
The Wolf Man (1941)
1h 11m | Horror | TV-PG
A British nobleman undergoes a startling transformation when he's bitten by a gy...
Director
George Waggner
Cast
Claude Rains, Warren William, Ralph Bellamy

pm
thehaunting1963.1560.jpg?w=900
The Haunting (1963)
1h 52m | Drama | TV-PG
A professor experimenting in parapsychology brings along two women with ESP tale...
Director
Robert Wise
Cast
Julie Harris, Claire Bloom, Richard Johnson

pm
drstrangelove1964.73309.jpg?w=900
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
1h 33m | Comedy | TV-PG
Fearful that the Russians are flouridating America's drinking water, General Jac...
Director
Stanley Kubrick
Cast
Peter Sellers, George C Scott, Sterling Hayden

10:00
pm
them1954.16456.jpg?w=900
Them! (1954)
1h 34m | Horror | TV-PG
Federal agents fight to destroy a colony of mutated giant ants.
Director
Gordon Douglas
Cast
James Whitmore, Edmund Gwenn, Joan Weldon

am
theseventhvictim1943.89678.jpg?w=900
The Seventh Victim (1943)
1h 11m | Drama | TV-PG
A girl's search for her missing sister puts her in conflict with a band of satan...
Director
Mark Robson
Cast
Tom Conway, Jean Brooks, Isabel Jewell

am
iwalkedwithazombie1943.2684.jpg?w=900
I Walked with a Zombie (1943)
1h 9m | Horror | TV-PG
A nurse in the Caribbean resorts to voodoo to cure her patient, even though she'...
Director
Jacques Tourneur
Cast
James Ellison, Frances Dee, Tom Conway

3:00
am
thebodysnatcher1945.748.1.jpg?w=900
The Body Snatcher (1945)
1h 17m | Horror | TV-PG
To continue his medical experiments, a doctor must buy corpses from a grave robb...
Director
Robert Wise
Cast
Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Henry Daniell

4:30
am
theleopardman1943.268.jpg?w=900
The Leopard Man (1943)
1h 6m | Horror | TV-PG
When a leopard escapes during a publicity stunt, it triggers a series of murders...
Director
Jacques Tourneur
Cast
Dennis O'keefe, Margo, Jean Brooks

(Some nice things on tomorrow including the House of Wax, The Haunting and The Wolf Man, it is a full moon tomorrow.)

Freeform:

7a/6c - Twitches

9a/8c - Twitches Too

11a/10c -  Halloweentown

1p/12c - Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge

3p/2c - Hocus Pocus

5:10p/4:10c - The Addams Family (1991)

7:15p/6:15c - Addams Family Values

11:30p/10:30c - Ghostbusters (1984)

IFC:

Trick 'r Treat

TVMA

See All Air Times

Cult of Chucky

TVMA

See All Air Times

Curse of Chucky

TVMA

Vengeful Chucky, the killer doll, infiltrates the family of two sisters and one's little girl.

See All Air Times

Bride of Chucky

TVMA

See All Air Times

Seed of Chucky

TVMA

See All Air Times

Bride of Chucky

TVMA

See All Air Times

Syfy:

• 1230a

Jason X

The masked killer awakens in 2455 and stalks a professor and a group of students aboard a spacecraft.

• 230a

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

Slasher Jason (Kane Hodder) survives a SWAT team attack and returns to destroy all blood kin, who are his only mortal threat.

(The rest is Harry Potter)

Happy Halloween! I'd say you could find stuff in many places tomorrow. These are the channels we that I stuck with all month so I just continued with them. Have fun.

Edited by DBZ4ever