UnevenEdge

character bios

would be a better name for the ''About Me'' section in the edit profile section.

Maybe more people would add something in that space, since we are all anonymous here. 

Unless of course that is set in stone as a part of the program this site was made with.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone's About Me. 

2 hours ago, resurrected said:

would be a better name for the ''About Me'' section in the edit profile section.

Maybe more people would add something in that space, since we are all anonymous here. 

Unless of course that is set in stone as a part of the program this site was made with.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone's About Me. 

Most of us have known each other for years and anyone we haven't, we've probably become fine with just not knowing them.....

I mean, i wouldn't read them, so i wouldn't write one.

*checks my About Me section which I haven't updated since creating this account*

Ahah, that's pretty good

Screenshot_20200716-085228.thumb.png.9e5b5f01eccf51fc14d884780cf8d440.png

Man I could even barely find my own, no idea where to go about looking for anyone else's. Are they even visible to the public? Could only view mine by going to edit profile

1 hour ago, NaBarney said:

*checks my About Me section which I haven't updated since creating this account*

Ahah, that's pretty good

Screenshot_20200716-085228.thumb.png.9e5b5f01eccf51fc14d884780cf8d440.png

Man I could even barely find my own, no idea where to go about looking for anyone else's. Are they even visible to the public? Could only view mine by going to edit profile

I have no idea. One reason I posted this. I was bored and fucking around with my profile last night and came across the About Me section. I didn't add anything to it, and was thinking, I've never seen anyone else's that I know of. It seems like it'd be a section everyone could read, because what's the point of filling out an About Me section when you're the only one that can see it? I'm guessing since everyone's profile looks about the same, no one has ever filled one out. But I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, resurrected said:

I have no idea. One reason I posted this. I was bored and fucking around with my profile last night and came across the About Me section. I didn't add anything to it, and was thinking, I've never seen anyone else's that I know of. It seems like it'd be a section everyone could read, because what's the point of filling out an About Me section when you're the only one that can see it? I'm guessing since everyone's profile looks about the same, no one has ever filled one out. But I'm not sure.

I think I used to have a link to my band's music in mine until the band imploded.

For all I know it could still be there because I forgot to edit it out because I forgot it was there.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Like 1