UnevenEdge

Million Arthur

ELDEMONIO

I saw a episode of it when I went to Japan last year in a random resting room. For a year I tried googleling it and only had 1 pic of it from my phone. 

Thank you Bing for your image search and finding it. Dam you Google for slacking of.

Is this a good anime? I'm interested because of magic and stuff.

1 hour ago, Soma said:

Probably not as it's based on a ftp mobile game, which I've heard is getting discontinued iirc.

Have you seen Record of Lodoss War? Or Slayers?

I've only watched Slayer and in was in Spanish Dub in Mexico. It was cool. Never saw the other other one.

3 hours ago, ELDEMONIO said:

So skip it?

Yeah, unless you have some software that can play Million Arthur, it will likely be difficult to get invested in the cast of characters. Most phone game anime tend to have that barrier where its intention is to promote the game and give its current base some fan service along the way. 

Edited by Chapinator-800

1 minute ago, Chapinator-800 said:

Yeah, unless you have some software that can play Million Arthur, it will likely be difficult to get invested in the cast of characters. Most phone game anime tend to have that barrier where its intention is to promote the game and give its current base some fan service along the way. 

Okie dokie. Dam, that's disapointing. ehh, I guess it's not too bad. I'm taking a break from anime anyway. Might give me time to search for other series worth watching later this year.