UnevenEdge

Hackers in Fallout 76 can treat your character as a container and loot all of your items

Lytbryt

What did people expect from a Bethesda game?

For almost a decade now, every game developed (same can't be said for those they only published) has been riddled with bugs, being released as broken messes, most of which takes well over a year to be fixed, if ever, or depends on the modding community fixing it for them.

And with every single game people disregard it, claiming it to be the "charm" of playing a Bethesda game. I'm both glad that FO76 finally made people wake up to this shit, and also appalled that it took people this long to see the writing on the wall.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I feel kinda bad for those people but also really funny to think "Oh some guy just stole all of my gear some that actually cost real world money oh well thats just part of the CHARM!" 😂 I mean apparently the shut the servers down and have supposdely fixed this issue but the fact that they let it happen in the first place is just appalling and what are they gonna do about the hundreds of people that were looted before they took any measures to put a stop to this? Maybe they can rewind it or something like a backup point but who knos this is just insane

• Like 1