UnevenEdge

Boruto taking a break per Demarco

saito34

On 10/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, Daos said:

Stay tuned for the prequel... SPERMRUTO.

Can Spermruto fend off millions of able challengers to become the spermkage? Only time and 500 episodes will tell.

In all seriousness, Naruto has a pretty interesting back story for the world.  There's been like three Great Ninja Wars or something in the past, and I think only third one, and current (fourth) one have been covered in any detail?  If anything, a prequel would make a hell of a lot more sense than a sequel.  But who knows, if it was actually more fleshed out, it mind end up sucking.  That's the whole thing of sometimes it's better for things to stay mysterious, and also the difficulty of making prequels work well.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, rpgamer said:

I mean. I guess I can't really refute that. But. At the same time. Original Naruto got cut from the block pretty quick once Shippuden came on the scene. Original is plenty awful. Being a little better than that is still kinda awful. It's felt the same level of "kids'show" as the original, which never felt like it belonged on the block. Shippuden doesn't totally stand out, at least for me.

Idk, man. It's tolerable. If it were anywhere but Toonami, I might've not minded. But it's felt out of place ever since it started. C'mon. Can we at least stick to shows where the main character(s) have hit/passed puberty at least?

Yep can't really dispute any of that lmao.

Then Hunter x Hunter shouldn't have been on the block. :P

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1