UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn is now on the Toonami Marathon Stream (5/8-5/12/17)!

OwlChemist81

This one is kind of an odd one, as the app currently shows a pic for Iron-Blooded Orphans. But it is indeed actually...

300_20160329181826768.jpg

Hopefully they get that straightened up soon! Looks like it's going to be 1-5 all week as we're only up to Episode 7 on Toonami TV.

So if you don't have cable and are a Gundam fan, or know someone who doesn't or can't watch Toonami TV and is a Gundam fan, tell them to hit up adultswim.com/videos/streams/toonami this week through Friday at 6:30! I'm pretty sure they won't be disappointed!

EDIT: Gundam Unicorn's presence on stream to date:

February 20-24, 2017 (Episodes 1-5)

March 8?-10, 2017 (Episodes 1-5)

May 8-12 (Episodes 6-10, 11-15)

This one is kind of an odd one, as the app currently shows a pic for Iron-Blooded Orphans.

Another reason why the mobile app sucks, at least in Jman's eyes.

Also, I'm still quite amazed that fucking Dragon Ball Super's marathon stream went on without being promoted virtually at all. :o

Also, I'm still quite amazed that fucking Dragon Ball Super's marathon stream went on without being promoted virtually at all. :o

Guess they don't consider the streams to be as important as the actual block.

And given the problems I hear about the stream, I don't blame them.

Well that's just laziness.

And apps are important, especially given how people consume content.

Guess they don't consider the streams to be as important as the actual block.

And given the problems I hear about the stream, I don't blame them.

To be fair, it's been a LOT less problematic since they cut down the load to 5 episodes. When it first began, it used to play through a whole 2-cour series in a week, but was fraught with problems.

It does make no sense though that the 5 episodes play TWICE through between Pre-Flights, especially since they just reset from the 5th to the 1st with no frame of reference. If you don't already know the series, it can be rather daunting. They really should produce a title card for them that says what show you're watching and which episodes at least. Maybe even get Steve to say something and air it once during the Toonami block as well. Until then, the stream is pretty much useful only for rewatches anyway, at least for shows that don't include an episode number in the title card, which is the case for all shows on the lineup right now except JoJo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumped because it's back on the stream now (5/8/17). Episodes 6-10 after Pre-Flight concludes through Wednesday, then MAYBE it will advance to episodes 11-15 Wednesday night at about 9 through Friday. I guess we'll see!

Anyway, this marathon covers the end of OVA 2, all of OVA 3, and the beginning of OVA 4, if the original partitions are still relevant. Also, you'll get a full recap of the series so far at the beginning of Episodes 8 and 9, so it's not a bad time to get into it!