UnevenEdge

Slow days at work with 0 motivation to do anything

Swimmod_Luna

That's the worst. Had a light day anyway only 3 people scheduled and then 2 of them canceled.

Almost considering just going home right now and maybe make a few calls just so my productivity isn't total shit. I'm not gonna hit minimum this month anyway because I have 3 days off and no way I can make that up at the rate I've been going. Not gonna hit it next month either because I have a whole week off and my agency is dumb and doesn't seem to know what "vacation" really means. Like what's the point of having vacation if I have to work twice as hard afterwards in order to meet productivity. 

I guess I shouldn't worry too much because I did hit bonus level last month and also it's the start of a new fiscal year so really it's like I have the whole year to get my numbers where they need to be. 

Just now, Vamped said:

How do they score your productivity?

Based on time spent face to face or on the phone with a client, or with someone directly involved with the client coordinating on clients behalf.

Minimum is 52% which means that for every 40 hour work week, 20.8 of those hours must be spent doing the things mentioned above. We enter our notes ourselves to track the time but of course notes take forever and you don't get productivity while doing them. 

16 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Based on time spent face to face or on the phone with a client, or with someone directly involved with the client coordinating on clients behalf.

Minimum is 52% which means that for every 40 hour work week, 20.8 of those hours must be spent doing the things mentioned above. We enter our notes ourselves to track the time but of course notes take forever and you don't get productivity while doing them. 

I did the case notes for the social worker at my undergrad internship and those shits took forever. How is making quality case notes not being productive. BULL 

44 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I did the case notes for the social worker at my undergrad internship and those shits took forever. How is making quality case notes not being productive. BULL 

I really don't like how they do productivity here. Notes aren't really the big issue for me though. I've done the same kind of work at another agency and they didn't count doing notes either but they at least did adjustments for vacation and trainings. So for example in July there are 23 working days. I'm taking 3 of those as vacation. At my last agency, they would only look at the 20 days I actually worked to figure my productivity for the month. And if you did say a 4 hour training it would count for 2 hours productivity.

Here, they still look at the full 23 days and trainings count for nothing. This place has a bonus structure which is nice if you can hit it ($400 if you hit 56%, $600 for 60%. I've been here a year and only hit the smaller bonus twice so far). I'd really rather not have the bonus and just be able to take vacation without worrying about making up for it.