UnevenEdge

The Transformation Thread

MasqueradeOverture

Anyone here sculpt themselves out from a tub of lard into a Greco-Roman statue? Post how you've done so as well as pictorial evidence here.

College turned me into a 245 lb. monster and Monday I will begin my regimen of P90. Unfortunately I have to start there as I've gotten very out of shape, but if all works out I'mma run through that and then in 90 days time begin running through P90X3.

Also, to stop my laziness, I need an ultimatum.

Luuv / Admin: If you're reading this, I'll need your help. If I don't post before & after pics here showing considerable results both 90 and 180 days from Monday, I want you to I.P. ban this account.

• 3 months later...

Eh... it's been 90 days already, and you never posted a follow-up to this. It's been sticking in my head for a while now.

Any time soon would be nice, though. And don't forget to do one for 180 days as well.

Anyone here sculpt themselves out from a tub of lard into a Greco-Roman statue? Post how you've done so as well as pictorial evidence here.

College turned me into a 245 lb. monster and Monday I will begin my regimen of P90. Unfortunately I have to start there as I've gotten very out of shape, but if all works out I'mma run through that and then in 90 days time begin running through P90X3.

Also, to stop my laziness, I need an ultimatum.

Luuv / Admin: If you're reading this, I'll need your help. If I don't post before & after pics here showing considerable results both 90 and 180 days from Monday, I want you to I.P. ban this account.

I fluxuate way too much for this but I wish you luck :)