UnevenEdge

I think i cum too much per day.

Rogue_Alphonse

10 minutes ago, π™π™€π™œπ™ͺπ™šπ˜Όπ™‘π™₯π™π™€π™£π™¨π™š said:

Like fuck, my minimum is twice a day. and most of it is sex. My poor pp. :(Β 

During my last relationship, we fucked most days. It was great, but generally speaking, I'm perfectly okay with cumming like twice a week.

You'll know when you reach "too much." Trust and believe. After the fourth jizz of the night, your balls will be angry.

40 minutes ago, Skiles said:

During my last relationship, we fucked most days. It was great, but generally speaking, I'm perfectly okay with cumming like twice a week.

You'll know when you reach "too much." Trust and believe. After the fourth jizz of the night, your balls will be angry.

I have never had ball pain from cumming so much. Yes, after the 4th or 5th time the amount is like 1/2 the usual (if I had cum the previous day), but I always have something and my balls are always ready to go.

Β 

Now, if I don't cum for like 3-4 or more days and finally do.... it feels like it's never going to stop and I get a little bit of WTF pain.

3 minutes ago, π™π™€π™œπ™ͺπ™šπ˜Όπ™‘π™₯π™π™€π™£π™¨π™š said:

I have never had ball pain from cumming so much. Yes, after the 4th or 5th time the amount is like 1/2 the usual (if I had cum the previous day), but I always have something and my balls are always ready to go.

Β 

Now, if I don't cum for like 3-4 or more days and finally do.... it feels like it's never going to stop and I get a little bit of WTF pain.

Impressive. I don't have enormous loads anyway, so maybe that's why it hurts for me. I'm overworking the ol' testes.