UnevenEdge

On the subject of weird dreams.

PhilosipherStoned

In the last dream I remember having I was attempting to organize some kids, and get them on a school bus at an apartment complex for some reason when out of no where I was interrupted by a greek/roman armor clad dude that approached me with a tense/concerned look. Looking at him confusedly I was like who the hell are you, and what's with that get up? He looked down at his outfit for a minute, looked back up to me and said his name was "Dionysis" in a kind of offended way like I should know who he is..  After waking up I was motivated to look him up because idk.. Silly as it is I was thinking I might've just offended a god or something since I realized I knew the name was one from the greek/roman pantheon, but I had no idea what he was about. 

Turns out he's the greek god of wine, theatre, and poetry etc. This has me wondering if that dream wasn't a message from my subconscious that the bus driving things just not for me. Also Dionysis' lore is pretty lit. :|

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
typos..

What does Dionysus symbolize?
Dionysus is associated with wine, ritual madness, fertility, death and resurrection. ... The Dionysian vision, of ecstasy and of human sacrifice, is an affirmation of life as it is, at once both horrifying and beautiful. The duel nature of wine represents the dichotomy of the life-death cycle we all experience.

Last night i dreamt i was at work and someone wouldn't let me into a meeting because I "smelled like a cat box." 

So i flipped out, said "fuck this shit" and walked out. Ended up in a museum, took a wrong turn on a staircase, and found myself standing super high up on a statue.

Allright so analyzing this-

I think im prolly sore that im not head of the project i was working on at the last location (they already have a project head at this location). I believe that i deserve to be elevated but i'm afraid i wouldn't be comfortable in the position. 

• Like 1