UnevenEdge

Roswell Remake 2019

fuggstop

Who watched this show in the 90s early 2000s? Well i watched every single episode...even downloaded it illegally

220px-RoswellCast2000-2001.jpg.981f2cb8180cafda138dd7bc3ca4a5f6.jpg

Well they remade it with them all older. All the actors are uglier and Michael is gay and ugly as shit. Liz is now latina and running from ICE. Kyle...the stupid jock...is now somehow a doctor.

Im on the 1st episode and im so disappointed but for nostalgia reasons imma try to stomach this travesty.

I never watched it when it originally aired, but I did marathon the original last summer and enjoyed the cheesiness of it all xD Buffy days nostalgia.

And I'm not that surprised the remake is a flop...it looked like it would be.

They also remade Charmed -_- also looks like a flop.

CW needs to stahp it with the remakes.

On 5/10/2019 at 11:10 PM, fuggstop said:

Who watched this show in the 90s early 2000s? Well i watched every single episode...even downloaded it illegally

220px-RoswellCast2000-2001.jpg.981f2cb8180cafda138dd7bc3ca4a5f6.jpg

Well they remade it with them all older. All the actors are uglier and Michael is gay and ugly as shit. Liz is now latina and running from ICE. Kyle...the stupid jock...is now somehow a doctor.

Im on the 1st episode and im so disappointed but for nostalgia reasons imma try to stomach this travesty.

Aw yes, the days of singing Dido at the top of my lungs when the theme song came on. I sort of remember being disappointed in the ending, but I have zero interest in watching the new show.

Just now, SorceressPol said:

Aw yes, the days of singing Dido at the top of my lungs when the theme song came on. I sort of remember being disappointed in the ending, but I have zero interest in watching the new show.

dont its 2019 PC garbage

im so disgusted they changed folks sexuality and races UGH