UnevenEdge

Go time, motherfucker

André Toulon

This seriously isn't true at all, definitely not in the campaign where you outlevel everyone and even the toughest opponents don't use items except for z crystals, and anyway levels aren't a factor when you battle someone 1v1 like what we're talking about they're all set to level 50. There are no nuclear items, like they're useful but the best ones are defensive IMO and the best offensive ones have serious drawbacks like costing you HP or locking you into that move until you switch out.

When I battle Buddy most of my Pokemon are either level 100 or levels 1-30. Doesn't matter, they're all set to have the stats they'd have at 50. You don't even have to level them up to get most of their best moves anymore, you can just buy heart scales and trade them to tutor your Pokemon moves they learn at higher levels.

I've seen videos of the last couple of generations, including this one. The greater percentage that I have seen (I'm talking damn near 90%) have been against opponents who out level and are stronger than the player. The player pretty much wipes them in one move almost every time. Not even with a move that the Pokemon is weak against. Just because of the EV, IV, EXP, Item bullshit that's going on. Case in point here is
there. Dude beats Champion Steven with a single level 1 Rattata.

Yes, you can train and do all of that, but skill is sandblasted away when you add layers that didn't need to be there.

I've seen videos of the last couple of generations, including this one. The greater percentage that I have seen (I'm talking damn near 90%) have been against opponents who out level and are stronger than the player. The player pretty much wipes them in one move almost every time. Not even with a move that the Pokemon is weak against. Just because of the EV, IV, EXP, Item bullshit that's going on. Case in point here is

there. Dude beats Champion Steven with a single level 1 Rattata.

Yes, you can train and do all of that, but skill is sandblasted away when you add layers that didn't need to be there.

Lmao are you fucking serious right now

Oh, endeavor gimmick.......That is pretty useless in competitive play because I'm pretty sure he based his success in that battle on the prefrabricated moveset of his opponent.  There are too many things that could counter that easily.....Spikes and roar, or swift or any other move that never misses.  I saw one video of this gimmick ran with cosmog vs 100% zygarde and t-spikes.  Dude said he had to do that like 50 times before things worked out in his favor.

But at any rate, I'm not trying to convince anyone to play, just trying to see who does and get a small battle community going that has more than Nabisco and me in it.

Even in the uploader's description of the vid LB loader it says "this took FOREVER"

It's never been easier to make a good competitive team, this gen is extremely accessible.

Ah, I didn't watch it externally.....Just watched the video here so I didn't even see the description, but I was thinking "This dude is lucky af or rattatta gets an evasion boost of some sort for whatever reason"  I didn't watch the whole thing but I'll assume he either used evasion moves or accuracy debuffs.

I guess some people have a lot of time on their hands because this will NEVER work consistently.

• 3 weeks later...