UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

I like to think about the number of existentially fraught evenings Bonnie has narrated this sentence in her head.

It's his funniest joke......He was an old, washed up comedian in the 90s......He even went so far to be on Last Comic Standing with a plethora of new talent and he was like the only 45 year old dude still vying for a shot on what was essentially American Idol for comedians.

After all of those failures, just live vicariously through your wife's success.

No, Opie and Anthony are successful.....They just fill his water dish.

He got a bit role in the first Tobey McGuire Spiderman back in 2002 and his day job is still over at Sirus XM.  A testament to how much he resembles a slug going through chemo. 

Dont engage the diseased trolls. The disease has probably been eating away at his brain for years.

Shouldn't your various household pests be eating away at your cold sores right now, our is it "let my daughter engorge herself on food so she'll leave me alone while I ignore her with the internet" time.

300K is what he makes from radio. UFC also pays him now. Plus $$ from his books and acting. But he makes most from touring. There's plenty of comedians past 30 years who arent even worth like $100,000, so that's ridiculous to say $5 million is embarrassing.

I looked it up....His networth says 6 mil, and I'm sure it's padded since I also see claims of 4 and 5......And those comedians you speak of with 100k networths are nobodies as well......But this is old, you can have Jim Norton....No one else wants him on their TV.