UnevenEdge

I'm heated because I can't do anything about this!!

Zenigundam

On OKC, there was this girl I got into an explosive argument with, and I owned her so badly that she flipped out and sent me page long replies cursing me out and saying I'm a "POS who doesn't respect women" and whatnot. Anyway, I came across her profile on my new profile, and she had the nerve to put me into her profile "If you get a message from a short spanish guy named Robbie, report him right away".

I want to report her for putting my name in her mouth and trying to ruin my image for girls I haven't met in case they see her profile, but I can't hit the report abuse button because then the OKC mods will realize I got around my IP ban and they might ban me from my phone too. I should take her to court, so that we can at least be in the same room.

So how. Does it feel to be on the receiving end of the system?

Learn a lesson?

Also you take her to court she can use the site record data and get you into a court system for life kinda like the people who have to go door to door announcing they are a registered sex offender

You lost this battle so hard

So how. Does it feel to be on the receiving end of the system?

Learn a lesson?

What are you even talking about? *pushes you to create some distance because you're way too close*

There's no system or lesson, I just want her to stop spreading these lies about me.

What are you even talking about? *pushes you to create some distance because you're way too close*

There's no system or lesson, I just want her to stop spreading these lies about me.

The fact you made a cyber threat on a dating site and now you hate the fact that she is warning everyone to be on the lookout for you

This should be a hint to find a new site