UnevenEdge

Cartoon Network and Adult Swim Are Now A Division Of Warner Bros/Turner Broadcasting Is Broken Apart

1 hour ago, PokeNirvash said:

Something tells me you're overreacting to this like you always do.

You don't know the specifics of this situation, just like I don't. Ergo we also don't know how accurate your statement is.

And regardless if i am wrong or right, it's still huge news for the company. Someone else would've just posted about it instead of me.

Edited by elfie

Beyond this and the South Dakota comment in another thread, I've got nothing so far. I think this is something that people had an idea about for awhile but the actual specifics of it would have been known by only a few people in order to keep both speculation and panic at a minimum. Their heavy pimping of the FireCube late last year and ads about getting the [ as ] app for free to watch things may be an indication of a very strong push for a streaming audience in order to compete with other streaming entities. 

• 7 months later...

Adult Swim.... 80% reruns I watched a decade ago 10% blah 5% watchable stuff mostly bumps 5% kill me...

I'm so upset with how this platform turned out ...the only good thing going right now is the teaser for the new Rick and Morty season and i am entertaining the theory that...and here goes my reference to the topic ... maybe Warner acquired T.T.'s empire pretty much only 4 Rick and Morty....... CNN as a sidebar..my inner child has been murdered thanks [as]. 

Lol David Levy work for Ted Turner for 33 years ..... That's pretty funny that.... Some will get this some will not.