UnevenEdge

How Long Until Trump Gets Impeached?

Swimmod_Luna

Republicans will control the House until at least 2020 so unless he comes out Day 1 as a closet liberal or something it won't happen. In his first term anyway, dunno if he'll get re-elected. I hope not, but this country elected W. in 2004 so it wouldn't shock me.

Republicans will control the House until at least 2020 so unless he comes out Day 1 as a closet liberal or something it won't happen. In his first term anyway, dunno if he'll get re-elected. I hope not, but this country elected W. in 2004 so it wouldn't shock me.

Pretty much this

so we're fucked by people who dont even have a triple digit iq

I really hope he doesn't get a second term but America let me down on Tuesday so who knows.

Pretty much this

so we're fucked by people who dont even have a triple digit iq

It's fun and sad reading the comments on news articles. Saw an article today saying that Trump couldn't put his kids on his cabinet because apparently there was some speculation that he wanted to. People were wondering what the big deal was with him putting his own kids on his cabinet. These same people who cried about the Clintons and their "dynasty" smdh.

It's fun and sad reading the comments on news articles. Saw an article today saying that Trump couldn't put his kids on his cabinet because apparently there was some speculation that he wanted to. People were wondering what the big deal was with him putting his own kids on his cabinet. These same people who cried about the Clintons and their "dynasty" smdh.

Well time to move out of the country

I seriously thought about it

I think it's hard to say considering he became president during a scandal that would of got others impeached, plus an ongoing dispute about if he had sex with underage girls.

Short of shooting or stabbing someone other than himself or Mike Pence, I don't see him leaving office early sadly.