UnevenEdge

Fire Emblem Heroes

Chapinator_X

This game just came out recently. Has anyone played it yet? There's an exploit where you can reroll on character summons in case you get screwed over with a party of 3's and 4's if you delete your data and restart the game. I've spent forever rerolling until I finally got a 5 star Lucina, but the rest of the party is a sausagefest so I don't have any good mages or healers  >( :(. At the very least, Lucina's bound to be a tank until I can get enough orbs to summon more.

Anyone get some great luck so far, and are you enjoying the game?

I went nuts and rerolled a day after this. I stopped after getting 5* Azura and Merric. It got much better after I finally got a mage in my team and now I've got a decently balanced team until I have enough orbs to throw down on another banner. Awakening and Fates helped me appreciate this game even though I don't know much about the older titles.

ugh. rolled some cool looking 4* but i'm re-rolling.

also didn't know that i can just clear data for android instead of deleting and re-installing it. should've done some research before i deleted it multiple times..

Did a few missions collected bonus orbs at home, got 25 orbs and still no 5*.

I got lucky and rolled two  5 star units in the same...the hell would you call it? A pack I guess? I have a total of four 5 star units so far. Raven, Lyn, Azura and Abel. Lyn practically saved my ass through that Narcian event. Was happy to get him as a unit as well because he's probably my favorite villain in the series.

I'm having fun with the game, but if anything, it just makes me want that Gaiden remake even more. May 19th can't come sooner.

• 3 months later...

For every good thing that happens to me in this game, a thousand other shitty things happen alongside it. Can never get any new units because the RNG doesn't want to give you 5 star units and they have orb droughts that force you to buy them if you want to clear any of the advanced content. At the same time, I got two Ryomas, two Kageros, an Effie, and a bunny Camila for my troubles.

It's easy to be pissed at this game even when it does get generous. It's a strange feeling.