UnevenEdge

I'm gonna get really drunk tonight

Zenigundam

Drink one for me. One case, not just one single beer. That's how true Alphas roll.

Yeah I'm planning on pounding one out and then going to the house of this one OKC girl in my area who talked to me for a while even though we never met. I got enough information to find her through a Facebook search (I keep a dummy account just for that, haven't had an actual one in nearly a year), and then when I knew her full name, I googled her and it told me her address on that one site that tells you what street people live on and who they may know or whatever. What's that site called again? Anyway... I'm gonna knock on her door and ask her why she stopped responding.

Yeah I'm planning on pounding one out and then going to the house of this one OKC girl in my area who talked to me for a while even though we never met. I got enough information to find her through a Facebook search (I keep a dummy account just for that, haven't had an actual one in nearly a year), and then when I knew her full name, I googled her and it told me her address on that one site that tells you what street people live on and who they may know or whatever. What's that site called again? Anyway... I'm gonna knock on her door and ask her why she stopped responding.

Yes, do that. I've got a feeling about this one.

Best of luck, I think tonight might be the night!  <3