UnevenEdge

Sharp Objects on HBO

5 hours ago, Mewn said:

Wow, watched finale and DAMN.

Gawd, that dollhouse at the end.

spoilers ahead

but yeah, damn, how did adora not see the teeth in the floor in the penultimate episode?

and I never liked the amma character, she was too all over the place, and how could she and her friends keep the murders secret, teenage girls cant keep their underwear a fucking secret.

But there are so many more questions left unanswered.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

wife got me into this show late, and we also haven't watched the finale. i assume the series will end a lot like the individual eps did...with wasted potential. but maybe i'll be surprised.

narrator: he was surprised.

and it was telegraphed so hard too!

16 hours ago, little_girl_lost said:

spoilers ahead

but yeah, damn, how did adora not see the teeth in the floor in the penultimate episode?

and I never liked the amma character, she was too all over the place, and how could she and her friends keep the murders secret, teenage girls cant keep their underwear a fucking secret.

But there are so many more questions left unanswered.

Adora was delusional and probz wouldn't admit that her perfect doll was doing something like that xD 

Amma was always on my radar.

I guess in the book it ends differently.

Camille lives in Chicago --> Amma moves in with her and goes to all girls school ---> a girl was killed with teeth missing ---> Camille finds out and tries to kill herself ---> Curry turns in Amma and takes care of Camille as a daughter

So idk >_> they could've done it like that, but I guess the author of the book and director wanted to make it different, yet portray the same ending with the revelation that Amma was the killer. xD