UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden now streaming on the Toonami Marathon Stream (6/5/17-6/9/17)!

OwlChemist81

Yep, everyone's #1 Knucklehead Ninja is back on the stream this week! This one essentially picks up where the last one left off with episodes 131-135 through tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30 PM, then episodes 136-140 through Friday at 6:30 PM!

The first 3 episodes cover the end of Jiraiya's battle with Pain, and the last two the beginning of Sasuke's confrontation with Itachi. So watch and enjoy!

Listen to Uchiha clan Members tell ridiculously long, conflicting flashback stories now on the Toonami stream!!

But take heart because there's still a little Orochimaru in there, as well as a little Tobi, as he reveals who he really is to the others!

The last time to see 136-140 on the Marathon Stream is right now!!

• 4 months later...

Was just reading about Shippuden. Speak of the devil, it's its turn on the Toonami Marathon Stream, but I don't know exactly which episodes will be featured this time.

We start out with Sasuke talking to Madara, so I guess it's 141-145 right now, then 146-150 later this week?

I wonder why the Weekday "run" always seems to be 10 episodes behind Toonami when other shows are closer to the broadcast?

In my case, it's because I wouldn't watch something new unless I can give it a decent portion of my attention, and most of the time when I'm watching the stream I'm doing something else while just listening to it and glancing at it occasionally.

That being said, while I don't have a Crunchyroll subscription, this WOULD be a good week to catch up on One Piece Sails On using the FUNimation now that I pay 6 bucks a month for.

As for these episodes themselves, starts out fairly eh with the Madara monologue and flashbacks to Sasuke about Itachi's true intentions which aired on 1/14/17, then moves on to the AWESOME 2-episode fight between Taka and Killer B which aired on 1/21/17 and 1/28/17, then finally enters filler hell with that OTHER bubble-user (besides JJBA's Caesar) which appeared on Toonami from 2/4/17 and 2/11/17.

And you know what else this means? IF the stream advances, the next hand (group of 5) of episodes will be completely lost in filler hell, from 2/18/17, 2/25/17, 3/4/17, 3/11/17, and 3/18/17.

Yep, everyone's #1 Knucklehead Ninja is back on the stream this week! This one essentially picks up where the last one left off with episodes 131-135 through tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30 PM, then episodes 136-140 through Friday at 6:30 PM!

The first 3 episodes cover the end of Jiraiya's battle with Pain, and the last two the beginning of Sasuke's confrontation with Itachi. So watch and enjoy!

giphy.gif Nah, I'll pass ::]::