UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Heros first ep confirmed.

Guest VegetaFajita

1 minute ago, Daos said:

He's saying that shouldn't count as a plot, more of a teenagers fan fic.

still better than what Super was trying to be

hopefully Vegeta gets an ep or two all to himself if Goku is fighting himself

8 hours ago, Jman said:

And yet it still sounds friggin awesome.

It's not like Dragonball is much more than an excuse to have two people fight. That's all we really want from DB.

Plus fans have always wanted to know if SS4 or SSG was stronger.

Guest VegetaFajita
2 hours ago, Daos said:

It's not like Dragonball is much more than an excuse to have two people fight. That's all we really want from DB.

Plus fans have always wanted to know if SS4 or SSG was stronger.

But ultra is in another league.

Guest VegetaFajita

Ok ok ok, I watched this again and It's not that bad, I'm more mad that it's only 8 minutes long.... 

This is plot though. I think. I mean it starts out entirely plot based, sorta. I see no reason that this would come out with the same art style of Db super and with ssblue and it not be considered cannon

im all for this being cannon.

tbh if anyone remembers when xenoverse 1 came out, toriyama was caught saying - eventually we will tie this game series into the plot of the movies that lead to super.

so thinking about it from this perspective, this little ona is totally acceptable - especially considering how successful super became during the tournament arc. it should be a nice little gap filler till we get the new movie and another series.

5 hours ago, Saiyanman said:

they're doing another series?

not exactly.....it's a series of 8 minute shorts

which basically boil down to multiverse action battles with very little plot (basically Heroes treats literally everything including the movies and games as canon, so Goku against Gokus from other universes....and it remains to be seen if Vegeta will ever get to do anything....they gave him his sexy Beerus armor back though so that's nice)

Edited by mochi