UnevenEdge

Anyone get the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC?

RainyDayJizz#35

You realize that was relevant to no one but you, correct?

Besides, you'll miss out on the gay antagonist. He buttfucks young boys and gives them a virus that causes them to obey his commands. He wields this power to destroy the world and a young, virile boy surrounded by women is the only hope to save everyone.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 2:49 PM, mochi said:

I haven't even got Xenoblade chronicles 2 because I don't have a switch and I don't like the fact that the game looks like a glorified moe harem anime in video game form based on all the footage I've seen

What a great reason to not even give a game a chance.

Btw, the game isn't anything like that. I played it.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:58 AM, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

You realize that was relevant to no one but you, correct?

Besides, you'll miss out on the gay antagonist. He buttfucks young boys and gives them a virus that causes them to obey his commands. He wields this power to destroy the world and a young, virile boy surrounded by women is the only hope to save everyone.

If the game had scantily clad boys everywhere I bet mochi wouldn't have the same issue with it.

6 minutes ago, Greeny said:

What a great reason to not even give a game a chance.

Btw, the game isn't anything like that. I played it.

I play it without sound a lot, so when I do have the sound on it's hilarious.

"Come on team, we can do this together! Positive vibes will save the world!"

1 minute ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I play it without sound a lot, so when I do have the sound on it's hilarious.

"Come on team, we can do this together! Positive vibes will save the world!"

I do like the voice acting a lot. It definitely gets repetitive during battles though.

It might be because I was friendly with a lot of cheerleader types, but Kora has to be one of my favorite blades. She's the girl that's a cheerleader because she thinks being a cheerleader is fun. I'm on NG+ and I've logged over 200 hours on it now... unsure of how much idle time that is. I like the accents they used, it's fun to play a game where they didn't just lazily make everyone American.

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this game on and off for a month or two and do have the DLC. The quests are kinda meh, the bonus blades are pretty neat, the battle arena is alright. The main part of the DLC(Torna expansion) is still a month away but it looks pretty good. 118 hours into the game and on chapter 8, not really sure how much is left. I've been doing a lot of the sidequests and stuff but no way I will do everything, got too much of a backlog to spend doing that.