UnevenEdge

Hey Arnold 2017

God-Says-No

Are you excited? for those who are not up to date

they are getting a tv movie special

It will be about Arnolds parents which was hinted at during the series and was suppose to be a movie at the end

I'm excited because Craig Bartlett is directly involved and the "special" was actually written and partially animated back when Hey Arnold was originally running

I'm excited because Craig Bartlett is directly involved and the "special" was actually written and partially animated back when Hey Arnold was originally running

they did get pretty much the original cast for it so I think it will be good at least nostalgic if anything

though Craig Bartlett also drew up parts for the spin off dealing with helga

The final episode...20 years after the fact.

Although everything said has

Arnold and Helga getting together in this movie, so yay if you really cared about that old thing.

according to Bartlett they get together

then break up a few years later but remain good friends (he planned a spin-off starring Helga where she was keeping a diary and sending a message a day to Arnold who was off exploring the world with his parents)

they did get pretty much the original cast for it so I think it will be good at least nostalgic if anything

though Craig Bartlett also drew up parts for the spin off dealing with helga

the spin-off with Helga getting rejected was one of the reasons he originally left Nick

possibly because right after they rejected his show they greenlit a Klasky Csupo show with an identical premise

• 5 months later...