UnevenEdge

FLCL is back!

SweetPreserves

17 hours ago, Daos said:

Went viral? This vid has sub 200k views and the other one promoting S2 has under 800k. That's pretty low and not anywhere near viral.

200K + 800K is still a million people overall, which is a lot. That's still pretty big by traditional standards. Also, that trailer's only been around for less than a week. Give it time. A lot of internet videos only get higher ratings over time. I'd say it's popular enough that I'm pretty sure enough fans will watch it, so they can greenlight more anime like it, which is good, because I'd like to see Toonami produce more co-productions. But that only gets to happen if people watch the anime they help make.

Edited by J.M. Matthews

But anyway, I'm just happy about the excitement people feel about FLCL new. No reason to split hairs about the viewership numbers already. Jeez.

You can't go wrong commisioning talents like Yoshiyuki Sadamoto and Production I.G.! They have produced many a miracle in the anime industry.

Edited by J.M. Matthews