UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 alternative marathon on Rabb.it tonight 12-23-2017!

Sandstone

Tonight I will be hosting an alternative marathon for the anime community here. I have been requested by several people to offer an alternative broadcast via rabb.it stream sharing site as several people are not thrilled about the choice in content for the toonami marathon.

Mob Psycho 100 is a great anime based on a manga from the author of One Punch Man. The first and currently only season is 12 episodes long. It is an anime about gifted people with psychic powers and is an action shounen with some comedic elements and fantastic animation and sound effects.

I will make another announcement here and on the UEMB discord closer to normal toonami start time giving a green light for those interested. In order to participate you need to make a free account over at rabb.it website in order to view and use the real time chat system in which we will be hanging out. This only requires an email and nothing else.

My rabbit channel that you will want to tune into is: https://www.rabb.it/OuroborosBlack

Please make an account shortly before normal toonami hours as the broadcast will begin soon after.

You may pm me with questions or ask here or over at UEMB discord. I'd appreciate if someone gave a permanent link to the UEMB discord, as I am on mobile and it is hard to do atm.

Thanks guys, and I hope lots tune in for a great anime and fun times!

Edited by Sandstone
  • Like 1

Topic edited to include an actual link to the room. Please make an account prior to show time if you want to watch boys and girls! We will be starting right at normal Toonami time which is 9:30 PM central time 10:30 PM eastern time. Tune in for a great time and the wonderful anime Mob Psycho 100! I'm extremely excited!

Instructions for those new to the site: You can hide the chat box by clicking on the speech bubble on the top bar at the far right. On the far left there is an arrow that will let you hide the top bar. In order to hide the "User Bubbles" and the bottom bar click the wording that says "Sandy's Anime Lounge" (for me it's at the bottom left), click room settings from the menu that pulls out, and then click "Hide Everyone". To show everyone again go to the same menu and click "Show Everyone". There is also audio and video features, but I will request that those not be used tonight as I am expecting more people (potentially) and I don't want things to get hectic.

For those that may want a small synopsis of the anime click this link, it should give you an idea of what it is about:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32182/Mob_Psycho_100

This anime is based on a manga by the author of One Punch man, some elements to the anime are similar and others are very different. I would say the narrative overall is more cohesive and less of a lampoon of shounen animes than One Punch Man, though there is still a good deal of comedic moments to go with the action.

We are going to be airing Drifters Seasons 1 as this weeks coming marathon! For those that haven't yet I suggest signing up for the UEMB discord over at:

https://discord.gg/STvJMKz

There is a Toonami chat there among many other things and make announcements for future broadcasts there more often than on here as I don't want to spam the boards with this kind of thing. :)

I will be giving more info on Drifters (12 episode) season 1 marathon as we approach Saturday. Until further notice, we will be starting directly at Toonami time normal hours. Drifters is a sci-fi samurai anime from the creators of Hellsing Ultimate, it also has a very similar art style. Should be great!

• Like 1