UnevenEdge

2 Errors when accessing, Error 524 then an HTTP 500 Server Error

Ive only encountered that error in the free-for-all section

It is also happening in the main part of the forum too, for some reason Luuv needs to note that he may need to pay more if it is to increase bandwidth on this site if it keeps getting those 2 errors after a threshold of over 25 users online.

Well I think the host that this board is on is quite defective and we should know by tomorrow when Luuv will make the announcement that this host problem could be the issue of the boards slowing down, in turn it is not the Forum brand, it is the host.

If you want better hosting you gotta pay me.

I have noticed that when I rechecked this place, but lets see how it can handle more people online before we can decide if it is good enough.

before we begin generally advertising (besides word of mouth from current users I mean and the links already out there), we will have the server revved up to hopefully be able to handle it.

Just keep watch on it, because I know it is something I have been pinpointing on this.

we are trying to get it fixed up quickly as we can, we got a thing we're gonna try to do.  If that works, we may be good within the next few days or so?  If not, it might be a few weeks.  I will keep people updated though whichever way it goes.