UnevenEdge

My biggest problem with the fan collective

Zenigundam

was that girls treated it like a place to hookup. Yeah, I was flattered that some of the cuties on the boards would meet up and swap saliva with me, but I really was looking for a substantive, long-term relationship. That's the problem with social networking, so many of these hot girls just want you to drop your pants with no commitment.

Zeni wasn't old enough to be on Fan Collective, anyway. Even if the FC was open to all members, he would have been the same age as the girls you're talking about.

If you're gonna feed the troll, at least know the facts.

He would have lied about his age and been bitching about how no one younger than 12 was on it. :P

He would have lied about his age and been bitching about how no one younger than 12 was on it. :P

All I agree with is that he would've lied about his age to get on FC. I know I did.

Based on what he's said, no he wouldn't ask why kids weren't there. I believe the youngest age he's ever mentioned is 17, which I think would have been legal for him at any time the FC was around. I don't remember exactly how long it was a thing, and I'm no expert on age of consent laws.

C'mon, he's claiming that females wanted to make out with him, and that he was looking for a serious long-term commitment at that age. You don't have to push the pedophile angle when there's plenty of stuff to work with that he's actually said.