UnevenEdge

He's Popeye the sailor man ...

Azalar Hex

Maybe since he's living in a garbage can that means he has no money.  And thusly refers to a fire he builds inside of it as his heater so he doesn't sound as poor.

Plus "He turned on the heater and burned off his wiener" fits the song a lot better than "He built a small fire inside a plastic bowl he filled with rocks to hold in his lap while in the trash can to stay warm, but the rocks weren't enough to keep the heat from melting through the plastic.  So when he accidentally went to sleep the burning embers slipped through a hole in the bottom and somehow managed to burn his wiener off before he woke up".

He lives in a garbage can ...

He turned on the heater and burned off his wiener,

He's Popeye the sailor man!

Person Man, Person man, Hit on the head with a fryin' pan, lives his life in a garbage can, Person man, Is he depressed or is he a mess?, Does he feel totally worthless?, Who came up with person man?, Degraded man, person man

Maybe since he's living in a garbage can that means he has no money.  And thusly refers to a fire he builds inside of it as his heater so he doesn't sound as poor.

Plus "He turned on the heater and burned off his wiener" fits the song a lot better than "He built a small fire inside a plastic bowl he filled with rocks to hold in his lap while in the trash can to stay warm, but the rocks weren't enough to keep the heat from melting through the plastic.  So when he accidentally went to sleep the burning embers slipped through a hole in the bottom and somehow managed to burn his wiener off before he woke up".

Ok I can see most oh that. But he would wake up as soon as his dick started burning. I know I would.