UnevenEdge

go90

FadesToBlack

Hey guys just an fyi for ya. The go90 streaming service has a bunch of anime titles streaming for free and in hd on their site or app. Apparently they are a free streaming service started by Verizon. Some of the titles i've found so far include:

-Anohana

-Blue Exorcist S1

-Durarara!!

-Durarara!!x2

-Erased

-Eromanga Sensei

-Fate/Zero

-FMA:Brotherhood

-God Eater

-Granblue Fantasy:The Animation

-Gurren Lagann

-Hell Girl S1-4

-Kill la Kill

-Magi S1+2

-March Comes in Like a Lion

-Night Head Genesis

-Occultic;Nine

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica

-Ramen Fighter Miki

-R.O.D the TV

-Rurouni Kenshin

-Silver Spoon S1+2

-Sword Art Online S1+2

-Your Lie in April

They also have a decent backlog of movies and tv shows for a free streaming service so hopefully this is helpful to everybody!

Yeah they do have a bunch of movies and tv shows too. There is a good selection of marvel and dc animated movies too. The only reason I found out about it was from an Anime News Network article not that long ago about them hosting some Aniplex shows but it seems like a pretty cool place. Plus there are no ads during the videos or anything at least as far as i've seen.

... hold on.  ... it's for mobile only??  Hmmm.  I only have a smartphone, and watching an episode will be uncomfortable on that small screen. Plus, a ton of articles say the app is wholly designed to get you to use up your data minutes.

elfie[/member]

If you have a computer or monitor that supports screencasting you can use that from your phone while plugged in, it tends to eat battery very fast.