UnevenEdge

NHL 2016-2017

Master-Debater131

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hound

So lets get a bit of a head start on this series.

Key facts we already know:

The NHL predictions seem to favor the Preds winning in 6.

NHL 17 has predicted since the start of their simulated post season that the preds will win the cup - leading up to them beating the Canadians in the Cup Final, only wrong about the Canadians.

Mike Fisher is back, and the Preds are ever so slightly more healthy than the Pens who have multiple players playing off recent injuries with Crosby being recently recovered from a Concussion (doubt, that shit lingers for weeks)

Reddit is also in favor of the Preds.

The NHL seems to REALLY want this expansion team to win a Cup, since they're the first expansion team with a MASSIVE fan following in their city and the first expansion team to settle in with traditions in their stadium.

Preds win in 4, Win in 6, or they lose in 7.

Those are my predictions.

Guest The Hound

Any room on that Preds banwagon for little old me? :(

Plenty of room bro, Thought I've  never been on the bandwagon as a fan I welcome you to be a permanent fan.  :poop:

Guest The Hound

Pens fans classy as always -1

I mean... the preds through a catfish down on the ice at the ducks  ::D:: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest The Hound

The Sen's were an awesome opponent. :)

You.

YOU GET OUT OF HERE AND TAKE YOUR CRY BABY CROSBY WITH YOU

I gotta rant about something, so game 1 of the SCF is tonight on NBC but game 2 and game 3 are on NBCSN? Yeah I know it's been that way for years but it still bothers me because you don't see that with the World Series and you don't see that with the NBA finals. All their games are on the main network but yet the NHL being the NHL thinks it's a great idea to split the games between two networks. Hell CBC is all the games on their network. It just further proves that the NHL has the shittiest tv deal in sports and before anyone thinks I'm nitpicking keep in mind that this is the network thought it was important to the closing coverage of a fucking golf game than the beginning of a potential elimination game playoff hockey game. And I think they did it again for Preakness. And of course who can forget what they did with Buffalo/Ottawa game 10 years ago. No offense to the NBC fans but their tv deal is the drizzling shits S:

Yea, the TV deal the NHL has is one of the worst in sports.  Maybe the worst.  When ESPN had the World Cup earlier this year it really made me miss them having hockey. 

Also: That "offside" call last night was total bullshit.  The NHL is an absolute joke if they are going to allow stuff like that to keep happening

Guest The Hound

Yea, the TV deal the NHL has is one of the worst in sports.  Maybe the worst.  When ESPN had the World Cup earlier this year it really made me miss them having hockey. 

Also: That "offside" call last night was total bullshit.  The NHL is an absolute joke if they are going to allow stuff like that to keep happening

oh im sorry i thought we all knew that the preds aren't a profitable win for the cup

fuck sports

they're all rigged

that was garbage

Yeah but at the same time you can't let the Preds off the hook either, I mean to get lit up like that is inexcusable

Guest The Hound

Yeah but at the same time you can't let the Preds off the hook either, I mean to get lit up like that is inexcusable

they got lit up and then stopped them from shooting even one shot on net for over 35 minutes i think

shit happens

its the pens

refs knew if they threw that goal out the pens would come back

fuck sports sometimes man

that game should have been a 5-4 OT win for nash.

After a total BS call like the one they got hit with its pretty easy to see how they felt let down. 

They basically got told by the league that the Penguins are going to be given every possible advantage they can get, and the Preds just have to deal with it.

And in other news Tampa has been awared the 2018 All Star Game which pretty much kills any hope of the NHL changing their minds about going to the Olympics

Its going to be fun watching the NHL when all the Russians and a huge chunk of European talent simply leave during the Olympics next year.

Sure to make for some great hockey :|

After a total BS call like the one they got hit with its pretty easy to see how they felt let down. 

They basically got told by the league that the Penguins are going to be given every possible advantage they can get, and the Preds just have to deal with it.

Great teams overcome bullshit, lets how I see it so we'll see what happens tonight

Great teams overcome bullshit, it's how I see it so we'll see what happens tonight

Its going to tell us a lot about how this series goes

If the Preds come out and just crush the Pens, they are in good shape.

If the Preds choke and the Pens crush them.......ill be moving onto baseball far earlier than I want.

• panic locked this topic