UnevenEdge

I was certain I watched someone die a bit ago.

Skinko

This guy working on a roof across the street fell off. It had to have been a 40-foot fall, and he didn't move at all for like... a while.  :|

The other dudes called an ambulance. He was stirring by the time it got there. From his body language, he seemed to be okay, but in a lot of pain.

Guest The Hound

This guy working on a roof across the street fell off. It had to have been a 40-foot fall, and he didn't move at all for like... a while.  :|

The other dudes called an ambulance. He was stirring by the time it got there. From his body language, he seemed to be okay, but in a lot of pain.

but did he die?

I ask because you don’t fall from a roof by accident.

Well, he sure didn't fall off on purpose.  :P And no, it was the roof. They're tearing apart the roof across the street.

Also, what the heck do you mean, "you don't fall from a roof by accident"? What are you talking about? I'm so bewildered by that statement. People fall off roofs all the time.

Note: I'm not being sassy, I'm genuinely confused as to what you mean.

Well, he sure didn't fall off on purpose.  :P And no, it was the roof. They're tearing apart the roof across the street.

Also, what the heck do you mean, "you don't fall from a roof by accident"? What are you talking about? I'm so bewildered by that statement. People fall off roofs all the time.

Note: I'm not being sassy, I'm genuinely confused as to what you mean.

I said that early in the morning. What I mean is that on a common office building roof, it’s kinda hard to accidentally fall off. It’s flat, and usually has a high enough lip to keep you from falling directly off, at least, on the buildings I’ve seen. I know it is entirely possible fall off, just unlikely.

Also, you can be sassy, just be prepared for me to be sassy back.

I said that early in the morning. What I mean is that on a common office building roof, it’s kinda hard to accidentally fall off. It’s flat, and usually has a high enough lip to keep you from falling directly off, at least, on the buildings I’ve seen. I know it is entirely possible fall off, just unlikely.

Also, you can be sassy, just be prepared for me to be sassy back.

I see, thank you for clarifying. I'm actually talking about a house roof. There are a bunch of guys tearing up a roof on a house near where I'm staying.